aerithmaze

aerithmaze

waiting
Oct 6, 2024
they told me at my school's consultation center that my problems were too intense for their free therapy sessions. i can't afford the ones they refer me to. i dont have a personal support group and my mom and i are broke because shes putting me through school. this always happens when i reach out for help. this might be a sign the world wants me to CTB, honestly.

this is probably the end

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Demian, CTB Dream, dazednconfused and 1 other person
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I'm not a therapist but if you'd like to talk my dms r open

dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
this has happened to me too.. i'm so sorry for the system failing you. i only hope that whatever happens with you, you are able to find a better place. its kind your mom is trying her best, i imagine that hurts you though feeling like her efforts are wasting away on you... :( i feel that way at least. i'm sorry hun
you were never 'too much'. this world is just too full. pushes too hard. we werent meant to carry all of these burdens and feelings. i'm sorry you have to. youve been really strong, ok?

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
Depending on your country, you may be able to pay less for a psychologist online. I prefer face-to-face, but online helps too.

It seems to have some rules etc., but it's possible. Therapy can be very cheap depending on the currency of your country and the psychologist's country. There's also the question of time zones.

I don't know if I said something wrong, but it might be a good option.(If I've said anything wrong, please correct me)

If you want, you can send me a dm.