B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
aisa nahi hai ki mai bachkani harkatein kr rha hu ya jaan ke kuch kar rha hu so you feel that this guy's just trying to win me over or sumn. i don't have anything to win anymore i am done with life you see :D i, right you were, i really am what- sekiya ? stopped using the word hope afte all the disastrous consequences it had with you, i am so fucking sorry ? i amd really really fucking sorry ?? and i'll just end myself ? kill myself not exist anymore not like it would make you feel better but it's just hey gurl think of it as a sort of punishment han ? for me ? not by you but by me to myself for the awful guy i have been to everyfuckin'body. it is it is about my family, i neever could be a good son either and doing this is not making it better for them but atleast for me, and for the countless others whose lives i could be ruining up in the future. i
(smiling ) mai pata hai tayarri krne laga tha cheezon ki, padhne laga tha yaar mai, ki jaiye aunty ka scene tha na, mai bhi kuch saal baad kuch banke aaunga :) but fir i realized how massive of a hate you carry ( which is all justified ofc ) towards the awful persona of mine and i decided there' nothing i can do except for look at you from afar. kuch nahi chahiye yaar mujhe, mazaak se hatke, mai bas
tu dhyan rakhna apna, i'd alwyas always love you. and i am not hurting anyone with my detah, just pushing off a liability off of a cliff i love you m
mera pata hai sarr dard ho rha h, ro sa rha hu aur tere liye nahi but apne liye, like jo hu mai, the soul of mine i feel so sorry for it. mujhe nahi marna butmujhe khatam krna h ye sab, mujhse nahi ho rha ye, mujhse awaazein chubh rahi hai i feel really fuci=king burdened and i i want to live i want to be alive, likeactually fucking alive don't know if it's my mind wanting to copy shit from movies but i want o be alive and free. the whole free concept comes to down to one thing that is my deth. it was really contemplated by me for months and it wasn't a rash or impulsive thought that i might have carried for days just because i am worried what others would think if i step back from an attempt on my life or maybe it's a little bit of both.
HHHHHHHHHHHHH
H
H
H
H
please it is a private sort of a vent and i am sorry for putting it here you all can delete things if you feel like it. i am sorry
i'll happily just die soon :)

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidestyle and Praestat_Mori