• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

emptydreams

emptydreams

Ozymandias
Aug 13, 2024
I have struggled with suicidal thoughts and tendencies since I was 12 years old. I've attempted to take my life once. I used to cut myself on a regular basis. It has been a year since I've harmed myself, and a year since I've wanted to seriously kill myself. Today I drove home with that weight in my stomach. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to continue fighting for the CHANCE that things will become bearable. I live everyday stressed and anxious and depressed. My god so fucking depressed. I'm tired. I've been tired for years. I kept hoping it would get better with stupid optimism. It didnt get better, and I still would rather be dead than deal with this shit everyday.

Reactions: egoaltru
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I also feel so tired. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: emptydreams
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
I feel for you my friend, and wish for you to be free of all this suffering.

12 years old is such a young age for this to start, but I can relate.

Would you like to talk about what caused that for you?

• Love
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Oh man do I know the feeling. Every once in a while you get a glimmer that maybe things will be okay and then BAM back to the drudgery of existence.

• Love
emptydreams

emptydreams

Ozymandias
Aug 13, 2024
I feel for you my friend, and wish for you to be free of all this suffering.

12 years old is such a young age for this to start, but I can relate.

Would you like to talk about what caused that for you?
It's a very long, very dreary story. I was dealt a bad hand from the start, so I guess it depends on how much you want to hear
Oh man do I know the feeling. Every once in a while you get a glimmer that maybe things will be okay and then BAM back to the drudgery of existence.
It's so disheartening. Especially because I really thought things were looking up

Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
It's a very long, very dreary story. I was dealt a bad hand from the start, so I guess it depends on how much you want to hear

It's so disheartening. Especially because I really thought things were looking up
If you are ready to talk, I would like to listen.
This is for you. Some people feel a bit better by talking and processing stuff that way.
Sometimes a smart cookie lurks in the background and might chime in with game changing suggestions.
That happened to me once. Maybe it can happen for you, if you are willing to allow that.

What happened to you, friend?

• Love
Reactions: egoaltru and GuessWhosBack
emptydreams

emptydreams

Ozymandias
Aug 13, 2024
If you are ready to talk, I would like to listen.
This is for you. Some people feel a bit better by talking and processing stuff that way.
Sometimes a smart cookie lurks in the background and might chime in with game changing suggestions.
That happened to me once. Maybe it can happen for you, if you are willing to allow that.

What happened to you, friend?
I appreciate your willingness to listen.

As a child I was taken advantage of. Dad was out of the picture and Mom turned a blind eye to the abuse. As I got older, I was bullied by my peers. I fell into drugs and alcohol to cope with the home and school life, but that was really just putting a bandage on a structural failure. At 16 I was SA'd trying to walk home from my job. My mom blamed me. I moved out at 18 (having been freshly diagnosed with BPD and CPTSD) and ended up with my ex who continued the abuse I tried to escape from. Only he took it as many steps farther as I could realistically survive. I put up with it for a year before I sold everything I could and fled to a new town. So here I am in a new town, with new people. No family, no friends. It could be worse I guess, but nothing about this is worth sticking around for. I've tried for a few years now to readjust to life. To make friends, to meet people, to get established and find help for my diagnoses and problems. It's changed nothing.

So that's my sob story. I guess it's shorter than I made it out to be, but I figured it'd be easier to read if I got straight to the point.

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Arahant
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
I don't want to continue fighting for the CHANCE that things will become bearable.

Exactly what I tell myself everyday. It's so fucking annoying that we go through so many hardships and the reward? Things may become bearable.
But it doesn't stop there.
To keep it bearable you have to continue to suffer and struggle until you can't anymore and have to start aaaaaaall over again.

And the worst part? Knowing people who just seem to be normal and can do all the things without feeling the crushing exhaustion that you (or I) do...

Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
I appreciate your willingness to listen.

As a child I was taken advantage of. Dad was out of the picture and Mom turned a blind eye to the abuse. As I got older, I was bullied by my peers. I fell into drugs and alcohol to cope with the home and school life, but that was really just putting a bandage on a structural failure. At 16 I was SA'd trying to walk home from my job. My mom blamed me. I moved out at 18 (having been freshly diagnosed with BPD and CPTSD) and ended up with my ex who continued the abuse I tried to escape from. Only he took it as many steps farther as I could realistically survive. I put up with it for a year before I sold everything I could and fled to a new town. So here I am in a new town, with new people. No family, no friends. It could be worse I guess, but nothing about this is worth sticking around for. I've tried for a few years now to readjust to life. To make friends, to meet people, to get established and find help for my diagnoses and problems. It's changed nothing.

So that's my sob story. I guess it's shorter than I made it out to be, but I figured it'd be easier to read if I got straight to the point.
I feel for you, and you have my compassion.
Meaning I acknowledge your suffering, but rest assured I am not hurt by doing so.

I'm really sorry that did happen to you.
The people who should have protected you failed you miserably, and that was not your fault.
You never deserved that.
That is the truth.

I come from cPTSD and a broken family too.
Every wrong thing you can do to a child I had happen, minus a parent going to prison or having SA from penetration.
Hope is such a wimpy word, and I don't want you to be bothered by any toxic positivity.

More truth: This is possible to heal from. The studies from MAPS on MDMA-assisted psychotherapy prove that it can be done, for all kinds of trauma including shock, complex, developmental/attachment and dissociative type trauma.
At the very least with MDMA; likely also with other approaches.

I could bombard you with a minor novel about how to do so, but if I overload you then that is no good.
If you take just one thing, take the EMDR Flash technique. It's safe, effective, comfortable and free to use.
Think of it like shawshank redemption, and this is your spoon to dig an escape tunnel.
OK, a little more apt: It's a small shovel.
If you try it on a minor phobia or trauma, you can immediately see you can reduce your subjective perceived distress of any memory without much fuss or effort.
Here is link to try it free if you care to:

I know it can be bothersome when very depressed when people toss new ideas at you.
On the other hand I also have experienced, sometimes the perspective that one is not helpless, that one has some power can make all the difference to tilt depression.
I hope you will bear with me if this is annoying.

May we all know true bliss,
May we be free of all suffering.

@SoulCage I take the liberty to tag you for the Flash technique and general sentiment of last message, because I think it might serve you.
@loslassen

Last edited:
  • Love
emptydreams

emptydreams

Ozymandias
Aug 13, 2024
Exactly what I tell myself everyday. It's so fucking annoying that we go through so many hardships and the reward? Things may become bearable.
But it doesn't stop there.
To keep it bearable you have to continue to suffer and struggle until you can't anymore and have to start aaaaaaall over again.

And the worst part? Knowing people who just seem to be normal and can do all the things without feeling the crushing exhaustion that you (or I) do...
I've never understood how some people seem to just click into society like they've always been here. It feels like more proof that I really don't belong. I'm sorry you experience this too <\3

Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
I've never understood how some people seem to just click into society like they've always been here. It feels like more proof that I really don't belong. I'm sorry you experience this too <\3
The ones who don't belong, are your abusers and neglecters.

You are in the emotional equivalent of having been in a traffic accident, and needing surgery and rehab.
It's injustice that you must do this, but it is what it is.
And it is not personal, it is not your fault.
You do belong, we do want you here, and the human family needs you to heal so we can all thrive together.

• Love
emptydreams

emptydreams

Ozymandias
Aug 13, 2024
I feel for you, and you have my compassion.
Meaning I acknowledge your suffering, but rest assured I am not hurt by doing so.

I'm really sorry that did happen to you.
The people who should have protected you failed you miserably, and that was not your fault.
You never deserved that.
That is the truth.

I come from cPTSD and a broken family too.
Every wrong thing you can do to a child I had happen, minus a parent going to prison or having SA from penetration.
Hope is such a wimpy word, and I don't want you to be bothered by any toxic positivity.

More truth: This is possible to heal from. The studies from MAPS on MDMA-assisted psychotherapy prove that it can be done, for all kinds of trauma including shock, complex, developmental/attachment and dissociative type trauma.
At the very least with MDMA; likely also with other approaches.

I could bombard you with a minor novel about how to do so, but if I overload you then that is no good.
If you take just one thing, take the EMDR Flash technique. It's safe, effective, comfortable and free to use.
Think of it like shawshank redemption, and this is your spoon to dig an escape tunnel.
OK, a little more apt: It's a small shovel.
If you try it on a minor phobia or trauma, you can immediately see you can reduce your subjective perceived distress of any memory without much fuss or effort.
Here is link to try it free if you care to:

I know it can be bothersome when very depressed when people toss new ideas at you.
On the other hand I also have experienced, sometimes the perspective that one is not helpless, that one has some power can make all the difference to tilt depression.
I hope you will bear with me if this is annoying.

May we all know true bliss,
May we be free of all suffering.

Thank you, I genuinely appreciate the effort to help. I'm sorry you can relate to me, and you deserve better than what was given to you.

If I have the energy for it in the recent future I will give it a try. I'm not blind to trying to get better, I'm just near the end of my rope.

I'm sorry for a lack of a strong reply. Today's been a bad day and my social battery is low

E

egoaltru

Altruistic But Egoistic
Aug 30, 2023
Thank you, I genuinely appreciate the effort to help. I'm sorry you can relate to me, and you deserve better than what was given to you.

If I have the energy for it in the recent future I will give it a try. I'm not blind to trying to get better, I'm just near the end of my rope.

I'm sorry for a lack of a strong reply. Today's been a bad day and my social battery is low
Good luck and have a smooth recovery.

• Love
Reactions: emptydreams and Arahant
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024

It's no worries at all, believe you me I know the feeling.
We all kinda do around here, I think.

You take your time, and you take as good care as you can.
Rest up and let the idea marinate.
By all means tag me in future posts and we can continue conversing about anything or nothing at all.

A guy who recovered from severe CFS told me "You never know where you will be a year from now".
He went from near paralyzed bed ridden to having a family and thriving as a craftsman.

May you feel comforted and protected.
May you be safe and feel deeply safe, always.

• Love