Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
i feel empty, hollow, what i was is gone, all that's left is the trauma and all the stuff that's going on rn, everyday is the same, it's like an endless loop i feel like i'm drifting farther and farther away from reality, i might just end it all as i should have when i tried before, there's no love there's nothing for a scum like me, idc about those who "care about me" i know they're liars and they just want to keep me alive to make me suffer more, i might use my belts tied togheter as a hanging rope, it should work and the stupid survival instinct won't stop me from death, i can't feel anything, not even death brings me joy like it used to, idk anymore

i like to say that if i die i'll be reborn like a butterfly free from all this pain and suffering, i barely slept this night as i had ptsd attack, i probably won't sleep tonight either as i'm still scared by that
it's like a curse a curse i can break only with my death, it will dissolve alongside my soul

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cscott, wait.what, treetop.grazer and 8 others
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I can relate I wake up in the morning and be exausted because I have to endure another day of doing nothing just feeling sad for myself and be alone with my toughts that aren´t always the best, when you say theres no love for someone like you I think there is but its so hard to find, I tried already over and over again but I just give up because I feel tired and miserable, but that doesn´t mean it doesn´t exist.
I wish all the best for you :)

Reactions: wait.what, treetop.grazer and sserafim
Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
i'm going in the school bathrooms
to cut myself, i always bring a cutter with me
maybe that'll help

IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
Maybe you could be reborn, I know for me I moved across the country and that change of environment helped for a few years until the economic weigh of survival in a world where it cost money to exist started to crush me.

Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
Maybe you could be reborn, I know for me I moved across the country and that change of environment helped for a few years until the economic weigh of survival in a world where it cost money to exist started to crush me.
Yeah maybe

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful having to suffer like that, I understand why you'd just wish to be free from it all, existing certainly can be so torturous.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
i feel empty, hollow, what i was is gone, all that's left is the trauma and all the stuff that's going on rn, everyday is the same, it's like an endless loop i feel like i'm drifting farther and farther away from reality, i might just end it all as i should have when i tried before, there's no love there's nothing for a scum like me, idc about those who "care about me" i know they're liars and they just want to keep me alive to make me suffer more, i might use my belts tied togheter as a hanging rope, it should work and the stupid survival instinct won't stop me from death, i can't feel anything, not even death brings me joy like it used to, idk anymore

i like to say that if i die i'll be reborn like a butterfly free from all this pain and suffering, i barely slept this night as i had ptsd attack, i probably won't sleep tonight either as i'm still scared by that
it's like a curse a curse i can break only with my death, it will dissolve alongside my soul
Yep this is me. Everyday the same torture I havent slept well for 6 weeks. I just exist now I am not in reality at all I am just watching others wishing I was like them. Want their happiness their peace.i really feel like hanging myself today like badly but I feel I will mess that up aswell. My lifes not worth living

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Same here for at least a year now, my sleep is terrible as a consequence with only managing an hour or two of unbroken sleep each night, dreading every morning doing the same old sh*t at work in a job, which although is very well paid, is so unfulfilling, but with kids and bills to pay I can't really give it up.