butterfly.ashes

butterfly.ashes

Feb 11, 2023
I'm tired of being me, of being this mess, having these issues that will never heal and only bring suffering to others. I'm tired of being ugly and lonely, of those feelings that I am the biggest burden in the world and the most unlovable thing ever, I just want to be someone else, to be a beautiful, healthy, loved and happy woman instead of this pile of junk. I'm tired of losing everything and everyone that I love without any possibility of doing anything, I'm tired of the decisions that I take on impulse that just push people away. I'm tired of seeing my parents sad because of my episodes, I'm tired of the amount of money that I need to spend just to exist and still, I am feeling like shit, I hate myself but I can't bring myself to end it because my mom just lost so much that it would crush her soul and I can't stand to see her suffering. I just don't want to be me anymore, just tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelyandsad, BBBB and 9thFloorAngel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There really does seem to be no relief from suffering in this world, but anyway I wish you the best. It's really understandable just wishing to be gone when you feel so tired of everything.

• Aww..
Reactions: leavingsoon99 and butterfly.ashes
P

PJS1995

Oct 9, 2022
I understand feeling tired of life and its problems. I'm 38, asexual with no social life. I also live for my mom and sisters, but I'm just so tired of life. Being alone for so long has worn me down. I really don't know how much left I have in me. I hope things turn around for you and you find some happiness in life.

• Aww..
Reactions: leavingsoon99, ThisIsLife, Grayfield and 2 others
butterfly.ashes

butterfly.ashes

Feb 11, 2023
I understand feeling tired of life and its problems. I'm 38, asexual with no social life. I also live for my mom and sisters, but I'm just so tired of life. Being alone for so long has worn me down. I really don't know how much left I have in me. I hope things turn around for you and you find some happiness in life.
I'm 23 and demisexual, and I hate it, I want to be loved more than anything but sometimes I feel like I'm only valuable for sex, never good enough to be really loved or cared. Being alone hurts so much, even the things that I used care for just feel hollow after this long time enduring pain...
There really does seem to be no relief from suffering in this world, but anyway I wish you the best. It's really understandable just wishing to be gone when you feel so tired of everything.
I've been suicidal since I was 9 years old, it's really rough. Even when you feel like things are getting better, it seems like the universe pulls your carpet and you just fall into the hole again...