G

GustavobolivaGarcía

Oct 24, 2023
Where to start this Im a fucking dwarf, on top of that I'm Latino and live in a third world country where my family is extremely poor.I get severely bullied every day everyone sees me as a freak or maybe how I truly am, a useless weird piece of shit, I'm supposed to graduate this year but I don't think I will I'm gonna have to repeat 12th grade again ITS MY FUCKING SECOND TIME in a useless piece of shit and I can't keep going I don't want to do this anymore I'm thinking about suicide but don't know if I should I'm scared of what would happened if I do I don't want to leave a traumatic scene for my family but I also don't want to keep on living. At this point I just want an artistic death quick and easy and not to leave behind a traumatic scene.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Praestat_Mori and Liminal1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you have to go through that, life is often so unfair and rough. You can have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation. I hope u find peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering, existence really is too cruel and dreadful, I wish that it's straightforward to peacefully cease existing on our own terms. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.