A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Nothing is fun. Everything is just so dull and repetitive. I'm constantly bored. Really wish I could find life satisfying but I can't. This life isn't for me. I want to disappear.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, myusername890, Deleted member 31858 and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this meaningless existence, I really wish the option is there to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all. But anyway best wishes, it's really understandable just wanting to disappear.

Reactions: myusername890 and Anon1337
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Nothing is fun. Everything is just so dull and repetitive. I'm constantly bored. Really wish I could find life satisfying but I can't. This life isn't for me. I want to disappear.
Do you have financial stability and a safe place to live? If so, some ideas for making friends and connecting with others might help. It could be helpful to know your situation to see if something could help. I support choice for living or not for sure, but the choice is easier if a person knows that have explored what they can for making things better.

Reactions: Anon1337
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Do you have financial stability and a safe place to live? If so, some ideas for making friends and connecting with others might help. It could be helpful to know your situation to see if something could help. I support choice for living or not for sure, but the choice is easier if a person knows that have explored what they can for making things better.
Thanks but I don't think that would help. I can't really say much about my situation because I don't want to risk being doxed. I find it difficult to connect with others. I do like some social interaction and I do get lonely but I also like being on my own too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Thanks but I don't think that would help. I can't really say much about my situation because I don't want to risk being doxed. I find it difficult to connect with others. I do like some social interaction and I do get lonely but I also like being on my own too.
ok, I definitely think you should not share details that can lead to doxxing, if there is anything that might help it is worth it to ask- financial stability and good social connections are two of the biggest keys, along with stability in general, not having a big risk of things getting worse sometime soon. People here will try to helpwith ideas if they can.

• Informative
Reactions: Anon1337