• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hahem

Feb 4, 2023
I feel tired all day, like I have no energy to do chores. I just rot in bed all day.
Everyday is a struggle to get out of bed and I think it's getting worse. I try to tell myself Im just lazy but knowing how much stuff I did in the past makes me scared. I think I'm really exhausted.
I don't know what to do really, I tried meds, exercise, diet and though they may have helped, it's not enough.
Does anyone suffer the same problem?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, Vesiira, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
snowyyy

snowyyy

in pursuit of freedom
Nov 26, 2023
I have the identical problem I feel exhausted physically as well as mentally, every little thing makes me deplete all the energy. I could have accumulated by lying in bed. For a long time I thought it might be a blockage in my head, but to that extent? It is frustrating how you dont have the strength to do anything.... Take care ;C

F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Me too. I wake up exhausted and it lasts all day. No matter how much I rest or sleep I'm exhausted. For me I think it's all the emotional stress and depression that suck the life out of me

Reactions: abchia
vinylzstar

vinylzstar

Feb 19, 2024
I hope you feel and get better, I used to be like that and now I'm forced to go out. bed rotting is such a thing, isn't it? all you can do is reassure yourself and try to build up yourself into getting out more

G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
I feel tired all day, like I have no energy to do chores. I just rot in bed all day.

You may have the illness chronic fatigue syndrome, also called myalgic encephalomyelitis. This illness is usually triggered by a viral infection, and it involves symptoms such as fatigue, brain fog, and many other symptoms.

It's not just CFS that can cause constant fatigue though, other medical conditions such as a hypothyroidism, anaemia, lupus, celiac disease, hepatitis B and hepatitis C infections can also cause fatigue.

Have you been checked by your doctor for these illnesses?

Reactions: whitefeather
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yes. I used to ride horses three years ago. Nowadays I have hard time doing simple tasks

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
yeah, my problem is my anorexia, insomnia, constant/chronic stress, mental disorders (bpd, cptsd, ect)
i just dont have the mental or physical energy to do anything. sometimes even getting physically ill because my "stamina bar" is so low. cant talk to people, have to constantly ask for things.

all i can really do is rest and wait it out while i work on eating more and whatnot...
i try to tell myself that i have to take care of myself to do other things, that resting is ok. but i cant help feeling like im being lazy and watching the life clock tick....

Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Everyday is a struggle to get out of bed and I think it's getting worse. I try to tell myself Im just lazy but knowing how much stuff I did in the past makes me scared. I think I'm really exhausted.
I don't know what to do really, I tried meds, exercise, diet and though they may have helped, it's not enough.
Yes, you definitely aren't alone! I have to down energy drinks and force myself to do chores, but sometimes I push them off until I can't anymore. Having such fatigue is awful and I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Usually it's not about you being lazy, it's about being burnt out from the past and even the present. I hope you find something that does help you!

abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
same. i wake up feeling like i haven't slept for days. going out doesn't help me, i feel so drained.