• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WorthlessGinger

Jun 21, 2024
My life has been nothing but tumultuous. I was never truly wanted by my mother and despite her maltreatment of me, I feel I am to blame. I was recently diagnosed with epilepsy and it has brought on even more pain, forcing me to watch all my friends move on with their lives while I'm stuck suffering. I feel like all my emotions, and even friends, are fake. I want to muster up the courage to end it all, but I just can do it. Please help me.

Reactions: davidtorez
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
My life has been nothing but tumultuous. I was never truly wanted by my mother and despite her maltreatment of me, I feel I am to blame. I was recently diagnosed with epilepsy and it has brought on even more pain, forcing me to watch all my friends move on with their lives while I'm stuck suffering. I feel like all my emotions, and even friends, are fake. I want to muster up the courage to end it all, but I just can do it. Please help me.
I am truly sorry that you find yourself on this edge, have you looked into the ketogenic diet as treatment for epilepsy ? Back in 1921 the ketogenic diet was created to treat epilepsy by mimicking what happens when you fast and that often than not proved an effective treatment for epilepsy. Check out Dr Palmer's book Brain energy if you haven't looked into it.