• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I just want to die already, I don't want this life anymore. I have paracetamol besides sn, maybe I could use it before but I don't have an ae. I didn't test the sn yet either. I have it from dmc, I heard from others it's pure enough so I'm going based on what I heard on here. What I'm worried about is vomitting, especially vomitting the sn while unconscious and survive. I'm not sure if vomitting while unconscious can happen even with an ae or just without one. If I don't vomit until I get unconscious then some sn might still get absorbed and kill me

• Hugs
Reactions: Лена, EternalShore, pinkydrinky and 3 others
DolerDolerDoler

DolerDolerDoler

Jun 4, 2024
Most failed attempts are ones that dont follow a regime, it's possible cbt without a regime but I personally couldn't find that risk worth it. best wishes

Reactions: Whatever♡
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Most failed attempts are ones that dont follow a regime, it's possible cbt without a regime but I personally couldn't find that risk worth it
I can fast for a day, take paracetamol, wait a bit then take sn. I don't have an ae because it's hard to get it. If I have an empty stomach then the sn might get absorbed faster. I'm just worried about the possibility of vomitting while unconscious and survive if I don't use an ae. I know it can be risky but I'm desperate to die

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Unfortunately, you are extremely likely to vomit. Measure to see if you have enough to make at least two glasses of SN, since you'll likely throw up the first one.
Even fasting for a day, it's best to be cautious. I once starved for a day, no water either, but threw up anyways. It was just pure stomach bile. not fun.
I hope you can plan this out accordingly. Best wishes.

Reactions: Nettles
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Unfortunately, you are extremely likely to vomit. Measure to see if you have enough to make at least two glasses of SN, since you'll likely throw up the first one.
Even fasting for a day, it's best to be cautious. I once starved for a day, no water either, but threw up anyways. It was just pure stomach bile. not fun.
I hope you can plan this out accordingly. Best wishes.
I'm more worried about vomitting while unconscious and survive than vomitting while conscious. I have enough sn for multiple glasses but I don't know what to do to not vomit while unconscious

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I'm more worried about vomitting while unconscious and survive than vomitting while conscious. I have enough sn for multiple glasses but I don't know what to do to not vomit while unconscious
There is nothing you can do about what your body does while unconscious. I am considering going without an AE as well. I have one on the way but tired of waiting. Another member was recently successful without one so it can be done.

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I haven't seen/heard cases of this happening during an SN attempt, so I unfortunately cannot give advice on that aspect.
The way I thought, at least considering my own attempt, would be to lay on my side if I want the vomit to exit my mouth. If I want a morbid way of going, I would lay slightly elevated on my back so that I would choke on my own vomit.
I've heard people have died while being unconscious due to vomitting in their sleep, but it would not be my choice of ctb.

Reactions: Hellish Ore
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Even with AE you can vomit, you can vomit while unconscious too. But you can die even from vomiting... Every method carries risks or setbacks. It's a shame not to have AE, they help a lot. My advice is to try to stay awake as long as possible and then you'll know if you vomit, but as far as I know, after the first 10 minutes the nausea reduces. And another piece of advice, lying on your right side helps the stomach contents pass, while lying on your left side blocks the passage with the intestine quite a bit.

I wish you the best of luck. Will you try to let us know?

Reactions: losing hope and cowboypants
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Hey, are you sure about ctb? If you wanna talk feel free to pm me.

Also, you an AE its one of the most important factors, and its so easy to get theres no reason not too. I would also consider getting some sedative, see if you can get an appointment with a doctor, just say you have extreme ansiety and cant sleep, say you already took benzos before and it helped. Being sedated will make the process much more confortable and painless.

Reactions: cowboypants
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
I just want to die already, I don't want this life anymore. I have paracetamol besides sn, maybe I could use it before but I don't have an ae. I didn't test the sn yet either. I have it from dmc, I heard from others it's pure enough so I'm going based on what I heard on here. What I'm worried about is vomitting, especially vomitting the sn while unconscious and survive. I'm not sure if vomitting while unconscious can happen even with an ae or just without one. If I don't vomit until I get unconscious then some sn might still get absorbed and kill me
I too have no aes but l have read that ginger can help cos there are heaps of incidents of vomitting even with aes. Best of luck with whatever you decide and may peace and light follow you 🙏

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Even with AE you can vomit, you can vomit while unconscious too. But you can die even from vomiting... Every method carries risks or setbacks. It's a shame not to have AE, they help a lot. My advice is to try to stay awake as long as possible and then you'll know if you vomit, but as far as I know, after the first 10 minutes the nausea reduces. And another piece of advice, lying on your right side helps the stomach contents pass, while lying on your left side blocks the passage with the intestine quite a bit.

I wish you the best of luck. Will you try to let us know?
I might make a post if I decide to take sn but I'm not sure when I'll take it
Hey, are you sure about ctb? If you wanna talk feel free to pm me.

Also, you an AE its one of the most important factors, and its so easy to get theres no reason not too. I would also consider getting some sedative, see if you can get an appointment with a doctor, just say you have extreme ansiety and cant sleep, say you already took benzos before and it helped. Being sedated will make the process much more confortable and painless.
I'm sure I want to die. Antiemetics are hard to get, I need a prescription for them. I don't know how legit online pharmacies are and if I go to a doctor it's not sure they'll give me a prescription if I lie about my symptoms. Benzos are for anxiety right? I don't think I need them, a bit of anxiety shouldn't be a problem. From what I read benzos don't help make sn less painful, painkillers like paracetamol or ibubrofen can make the process more painless

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Por lo que leí, los benzos no ayudan a que el proceso sea menos doloroso
That's right, they don't help with the pain, only with the anxiety and panic of knowing what is going to happen. Very necessary to not ask for help.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I can PM you a source for legit online pharmacies if you want. I wouldn't go without an AE personally, there is too much at stake.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I can PM you a source for legit online pharmacies if you want. I wouldn't go without an AE personally, there is too much at stake.
I know you sent me a source of an online pharmacy, I checked it but they don't ship to Romania. If you know other sources that are legit you can send them but I have to see if they ship to Romania

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I know you sent me a source of an online pharmacy, I checked it but they don't ship to Romania. If you know other sources that are legit you can send them but I have to see if they ship to Romania
I sent you a list of online pharmacies. Not only one.

Reactions: Hellish Ore and Nettles
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I sent you a list of online pharmacies. Not only one.
I looked at the majority of them, the more popular ones don't ship to Romania either. There might be a few that ship here but they're not as popular or as commonly used like others, that's why I'm not sure how legit they are

Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
I haven't found ae either, yet, ordered but order got cancelled. If you have any antihistamines they can help as ae, f.ex Promethazine, Alimemazine or likewise. I know the desperation.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I haven't found ae either, yet, ordered but order got cancelled. If you have any antihistamines they can help as ae, f.ex Promethazine, Alimemazine or likewise. I know the desperation.
Antihistamines are for allergic reactions but they can help against nausea or vomitting too, although I don't know if all of them can help against this. Some require a prescription while others don't, do the ones that don't require a prescription help against vomitting?

Reactions: Nettles
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Antihistamines are for allergic reactions but they can help against nausea or vomitting too, although I don't know if all of them can help against this. Some require a prescription while others don't, do the ones that don't require a prescription help against vomitting?
They help, but they do not contain the key compound that helps much more to not vomit. I don't know if in your country they have a kind of system where you can consult medications like mine. Here they call it vademecum. If there is a similar website in your country, you can consult the medication leaflets online, that will help you know the side effects of each one, and know which ones help with vomiting.

I'm seeing that on the website you can choose several languages, I suppose they have a large database, the antihistamines that you can buy may appear there. You don't lose anything by looking.

Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
Not sure about the over the counter stuff but you got a whole list of pharmacies sent to you, you have to click the top link named "ways to find..." There you'll find many different pharmacies and I'm sure one will ship to your place of the world🙏

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I mean, you can if you wish to~ :) I plan on doing so myself~ xD altho, I'm fairly certain that if you already have the SN, it'll be much easier to get the other stuff needed for it~ And it's recommended to take it with antiemetics and will feel better too~ :)