• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

COLDEST_OPP_777

COLDEST_OPP_777

Oct 4, 2021
I don't have any other chances,i have come to a realisation it should be done now or later, now seems perfect.
I'll be home alone for a day tomorrow,i thought about short drop hanging or anything that I will be sure I'm dead since the beginning,i know that you people are not encouraging killing myself,but i have to do it,it's already over,it will never get better,I'm fully aware of there is no return,i don't have a gun or even the medicine that called SN
I have only sleep pills about 18 pill it wouldn't do anything,i need help really,i need something really fatal that will kill me,i hate sounding like this but it's only few chances that I'm alone at home, i need you people just suggest me methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I would suggest waiting and making a solid plan. You are acting in haste, which typically leads to mistakes, and you may wind up way worse than you are now. This is the most important decision you will ever make. Choosing to do it now because you have the house to yourself for a day is very unwise.

Whatever you choose, I wish you all the best.

Reactions: forgotten15, ItsTimeToExit, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 3 others
L

Losteverythingtwice

Sep 29, 2021
You said now seems perfect. Then proceeded to list reasons why it isn't perfect ie you haven't even decided on a method. If you don't do this properly your suffering will be prolonged. Have a serious think about what you want to do. 24 hours notice isn't advisable.

Reactions: PrincessInWhite and summers
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I don't have any other chances,i have come to a realisation it should be done now or later, now seems perfect.
I'll be home alone for a day tomorrow,i thought about short drop hanging or anything that I will be sure I'm dead since the beginning,i know that you people are not encouraging killing myself,but i have to do it,it's already over,it will never get better,I'm fully aware of there is no return,i don't have a gun or even the medicine that called SN
I have only sleep pills about 18 pill it wouldn't do anything,i need help really,i need something really fatal that will kill me,i hate sounding like this but it's only few chances that I'm alone at home, i need you people just suggest me methods.
If you honestly feel that you must go, that you must leave this life, is there another place you can do this besides at home in order to avoid having those you live with finding you?

You'd have to research whether or not the sleeping pills you have are strong enough to do what you want them to do, and making yourself very sleepy and sedated before hanging might be helpful.

As the above poster stated, it does sound as though you are acting in haste.

They say that suicides are years in the planning so I know that the thought of hanging yourself did not just occur to you five minutes ago and I know you're dealing with a lot of pain and anguish and I'm so sorry about that. I really am.

Is there any way that you can get out of the house for a while, take a break, take a breath, and spend a little time thinking this through?

I'm so sorry for what you're going through.

Y

Yolanda

Jul 28, 2021
Why do you feel like suicide HAS to happen for you? I'm 30.. and had all these thoughts when I was young.. and long story short pissed off enough of the kind of people you shouldbt piss off.. to intentionally back myself into a corner where I'd have no other logical choice... Like either I do it.. or it ends in a really fucked up and awful way... That's why I'm here.. I feel like if I had a support system of some kind that wasn really toxic, I could have solved the problem in a way that wasn't so bad... Ma