• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'm standing on a balcony every day (10+ floors with hard surface). I'm trying to do what I can to jump. I get drunk and I try to find some catalyst in my head to push me forward, but so far no success.

Do you have any tips?

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, F&Inside, FormerlyFe(IV) and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I have no advice but I did stand at the ledge of the 15th floor for ~2 hours while quite drunk yet I still couldn't do it. Its very hard to overcome the fear of jumping because of SI.

By the way, can you find anywhere else thats better? 10 floors is quite risky, you will end up in a wheelchair if you aren't lucky.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and Aries
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
Hhh.....its the survival instinct...... I feel like that's very horrible to do. But if you have no other way, then... Maybe that'swhat you should do
I have no advice but I did stand at the ledge of the 15th floor for ~2 hours while quite drunk yet I still couldn't do it. Its very hard to overcome the fear of jumping because of SI.

By the way, can you find anywhere else thats better? 10 floors is quite risky, you will end up in a wheelchair if you aren't lucky. Exactly

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think you should consider a different method. Jumping is so much more difficult than other methods.

EDIT: If it was so easy I would have jumped off my balcony long ago already.

• Hugs
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm standing on a balcony every day (10+ floors with hard surface). I'm trying to do what I can to jump. I get drunk and I try to find some catalyst in my head to push me forward, but so far no success.

Do you have any tips?

Thank you.
Yea SI is a bitch, i have been wanting to kill myself for the best part of a year. I travel by trains often, almost every day to work and back from town nights out drinking. I'd say about 40 or 50% of the time I am at a station a fast train goes by and I always look at them coming like I could just take this oppertunity but I don't. I know that's very different from jumping but I feel like it is in a way similar. I don't think jumping is as easy as it would first appear.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not really sure that people can just force themselves to go through with it, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward especially with a method like that, I imagine that those who succeeded just got so determined. I envy those people as suicide really is too difficult, it's cruel how it's so difficult to die and it's like the survival instinct just exists to prolong suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you are searching for.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and cscott
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I'm getting drunk and attempting again tonight. My CTB is thought out, I've carefully considered all pros and cons in the last two years. I have chronic pain from spinal disease that went undiagnosed by docs. The thought of CTB is the only thought that gives me any relief. SI must be broken one day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, thebookofdisquiet., cscott and 1 other person
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Have you thought about getting high on opiates for at least some time before you CTB? If you have chronic pain I guess won't be hard to get prescription and you will enjoy life before CTB.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
That's a good question, yes, I have access to opiates. But knowing that my spinal disease is degenerative and it will always get worse... not worth living. It's a life without hope and future.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
That's a good question, yes, I have access to opiates. But knowing that my spinal disease is degenerative and it will always get worse... not worth living. It's a life without hope and future.

Could/would you want to try ODing on them? I remember your drinking CTB thread and wanting a more natural death. Not sure if opioids would feel natural, but they should be painless. Best wishes and regards to you, good luck.

C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Maybe some new treatment is arround the corner, who knows. Or maybe doctors are again wrong in your case. I would get high, enjoy life for some time and then CTB when pain became unbearable.