sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
im doing really really bad tonight. it's weird cause for the past few days i had been feelin super euphoric,,but maybe that's just the bpd :(. i want to believe i was happy for a reason, but idk i hate having bpd cause it's making me feel like none of my emotions are my own??? what if that's true? i dont like that. :(
i feel like everyone is happier without me. what if im the one that makes everything worse? me being gone might make everything better? im also struggling with so much internalized homophobia ,it's worse than it's ever been , sometimes i really hate that im a lesbian.
im sorry im not making any sense. im sorry for posting here, i know no one will care. im sorry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tabbyql, Denise2207, IsThisTheEnd? and 18 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
We are here to listen and support you. No need to apologize, feel free to vent as needed. I also have bpd, I know it's a rollercoaster and it is terrible to live like this.

Reactions: sadstuffie, Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and 2 others
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that tonight is extra rough for you. The internalised lesbophobia sounds like it must be a real piece of work but personally, I think being a lesbian (though not the struggles that can come with it) is enviable. I hope you can accept that aspect of yourself one day because it's beautiful.

Thinking of you :happy:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Denise2207, sadstuffie, Morphosis and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hello friend! Do not be sorry at all. We are ALL in this TOGETHER and here to listen, help and support one another. I am VERY HAPPY that you are with us and knowing that you are part of our global family, I would be very sad without you here. Please do not put yourself down and/or struggle with how you identify yourself, remember, we are all the same, we eat, drink, breath..etc and the differences that each of us have brings adds something great to the table of life. I for one, am very proud and happy to call you one of our family on this website and I look forward to you posting again with a smile in your heart and mind. Take great care of yourself! Friends forever!

Reactions: Denise2207, sadstuffie and InterstateFlowers
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
don't be sorry. this is a place for venting. your emotions are valid.

i can understand hating being a lesbian, too. it's not easy when you're constantly told that your attraction is wrong and sinful and dirty and all of those horrid things, and have to live in fear. i can't exactly offer any advice, but what i can say is that being a lesbian is not a bad thing. the love a woman has for another woman is beautiful and unique and nobody can take that away from you.

hoping tomorrow treats you better.

Reactions: Denise2207, sadstuffie, Morphosis and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Ofcourse we care :)

Reactions: sadstuffie and Deleted member 4993
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Hello! I'm sorry your bpd is hitting you so hard today. I know how tough and damaging it is to feel like nobody cares about your existence and feeling like everything is worse. This community is here so we can all vent and feel safe and not judged. Right now, you're not making anyone feel worse and we all want you to speak how you feel. I hope you feel better soon! Your profile picture is also very cute! :heart: :happy:

• Love
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No need to be sorry. You're loved and accepted here. We all have bad days sometimes.

• Love
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that tonight is extra rough for you. The internalised lesbophobia sounds like it must be a real piece of work but personally, I think being a lesbian (though not the struggles that can come with it) is enviable. I hope you can accept that aspect of yourself one day because it's beautiful.

Thinking of you :happy:
thank you so much for your support, friend. ❤truly made me tear up. i guess maybe it is beautiful
Hello friend! Do not be sorry at all. We are ALL in this TOGETHER and here to listen, help and support one another. I am VERY HAPPY that you are with us and knowing that you are part of our global family, I would be very sad without you here. Please do not put yourself down and/or struggle with how you identify yourself, remember, we are all the same, we eat, drink, breath..etc and the differences that each of us have brings adds something great to the table of life. I for one, am very proud and happy to call you one of our family on this website and I look forward to you posting again with a smile in your heart and mind. Take great care of yourself! Friends forever!
you're so sweet! thank you, I am so so grateful that I can post these feelings here & people will understand
Hello! I'm sorry your bpd is hitting you so hard today. I know how tough and damaging it is to feel like nobody cares about your existence and feeling like everything is worse. This community is here so we can all vent and feel safe and not judged. Right now, you're not making anyone feel worse and we all want you to speak how you feel. I hope you feel better soon! Your profile picture is also very cute! :heart: :happy:
thank you! yep, it's My Melody & I love her!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: InterstateFlowers and inactive