Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry for being human. You guys really need to learn what a MISUNDERSTANDING is before you start accusing people but that's fine I get it I'm the worse person on earth. Let's just forget what everyone else said first.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, Meditation guide, Deleted member 19276 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Gosh, I feel that a lot. Everyone will always ignorantly judge... I don't mean SS at least though, but the harsh and cold reality out there.
Did something happen recently on your end though? An apology for the nosy concern, it's just that I feel like there may be more to the message...

• Hugs
Reactions: Belit667, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Meditation guide
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Gosh, I feel that a lot. Everyone will always ignorantly judge... I don't mean SS at least though, but the harsh and cold reality out there.
Did something happen recently on your end though? An apology for the nosy concern, it's just that I feel like there may be more to the message...
i had made a post about a memory i had as kind of a way to keep track of all my memories. then someone made a comment that i had misunderstood because they had misunderstood why i was making the post. while i was trying to get that resolved someone else had misunderstood what i wrote and refused to believe the explanation. then they all started calling me a gaslighter and manipulative like it was somehow my fault they decided to be judgmental

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not4us, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Deleted member 19276
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
then they all started calling me a gaslighter and manipulative like it was somehow my fault they decided to be judgmental
What thread was this? I want to see what you're talking about.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
i had made a post about a memory i had as kind of a way to keep track of all my memories. then someone made a comment that i had misunderstood because they had misunderstood why i was making the post. while i was trying to get that resolved someone else had misunderstood what i wrote and refused to believe the explanation. then they all started calling me a gaslighter and manipulative like it was somehow my fault they decided to be judgmental
Just ignore them. I know it's truly horrible when even on the internet people are being either trolls or cruel towards one another, but it might be for the best to not pay attention to anything that said person did to you or wrote. At least, it's what I would have done. You are not manipulative and please do not let that person tell you for a second that you are. We are who we are, simple as that. They should know better.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
What thread was this? I want to see what you're talking about.
i had it deleted because people were being mean faster then i could defend myself and it didnt matter because they would just twist my words around to their liking

• Aww..
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
i had it deleted because people were being mean faster then i could defend myself and it didnt matter because they would just twist my words around to their liking
Jesus, that sounds nasty and bad! I am really sorry though! That should not have happened.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Jesus, that sounds nasty and bad! I am really sorry though! That should not have happened.
i have them ignored now and if it ever starts again im just going to delete the comment and ignore the person if they arent already

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
i have them ignored now and if it ever starts again im just going to delete the comment and ignore the person if they arent already
I actually would want to share a few ideas in terms of that, later via PM perhaps. But for now, yes, that is the right thing to do.
People that invalidate others is a thing I can not stand, so if they have the courage to blame, then I have the courage to ignore.
Simple as that or what you wrote above. ^

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I'm sorry this happened to you, especially here :aw: It's happened to me too already, more than once. Try to understand that *everybody* on this site is hurting in one way or another, and hurt people can often lash out at others. Still, its shitty to feel misunderstood and have insults and arguments thrown around, especially here, this is the last place that should happen. Just remember, we're all human...at least until we're not anymore. ((hugs))

• Hugs
Reactions: not4us, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Disco Biscuit
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry this happened to you, especially here :aw: It's happened to me too already, more than once. Try to understand that *everybody* on this site is hurting in one way or another, and hurt people can often lash out at others. Still, its shitty to feel misunderstood and have insults and arguments thrown around, especially here, this is the last place that should happen. Just remember, we're all human...at least until we're not anymore. ((hugs))
i tried to explain it to them but they just kept refusing everything i said. i got a mod to look at it and they agreed that it wasnt right and that i should report it and someone will look at it.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
i tried to explain it to them but they just kept refusing everything i said. i got a mod to look at it and they agreed that it wasnt right and that i should report it and someone will look at it.
Oh I know, there are definitely people here on this site who are insensitive, unreasonable, insulting, and just plain mean. Some of them have been here a long time and have high "ranks." I got upset when it happened to me as well, but I eventually realized what I said...to some degree, everyone who is here is hurting. That doesn't make it right or okay for them to abuse and disrespect others, but its not personal, they're just flailing around and causing damage because they're hurting themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, Life_and_Death and Deleted member 19276
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Oh I know, there are definitely people here on this site who are insensitive, unreasonable, insulting, and just plain mean. Some of them have been here a long time and have high "ranks." I got upset when it happened to me as well, but I eventually realized what I said...to some degree, everyone who is here is hurting. That doesn't make it right or okay for them to abuse and disrespect others, but its not personal, they're just flailing around and causing damage because they're hurting themselves.
im sorry it happened to you. it really sucks cuz this is the only place that felt like family. but ive met more cool people then mean ones so i guess its not a problem lol

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Deleted member 19276
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
im sorry it happened to you. it really sucks cuz this is the only place that felt like family. but ive met more cool people then mean ones so i guess its not a problem lol
Yeah, it makes it a little easier to ignore them, knowing I'm in my last few days (or possibly a couple weeks, but either way, not much longer.) I don't want to spend my last times here arguing with anybody or feeling bitter about anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah, it makes it a little easier to ignore them, knowing I'm in my last few days (or possibly a couple weeks, but either way, not much longer.) I don't want to spend my last times here arguing with anybody or feeling bitter about anything.
im sorry life brought you to this point. would you mind if i asked why?

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
im sorry life brought you to this point. would you mind if i asked why?
I'll try to be short because I don't wanna hijack your thread. I'm 35, and I've been thinking about offing myself for at least 20 years. My dad, his brother, their father, and *his* father all CTB. I guess its genetic. I just have always felt like an alone alien here on this planet, nobody understands me at all and I don't understand them..I don't even understand myself lol. I've tried and failed several times to CTB. Well now, because of some legal trouble due to me self medicating with alcohol, I'm facing a long prison sentence (multiple DUI offenses, thank god I never hurt anybody though.) I could never survive prison, if I don't kms before I go, I'll just have to do it there in a more painful and unreliable way. I'm not into the idea of getting raped for 10 years, and I'm a small guy, there's not much I could do. So its the perfect time to go, before I have to go to court to answer for these charges. My family will be able to understand this as a reason I'd CTB. I made the decision for sure a week ago, and everything has come together and felt right since I did. I'm as at peace with it as a person in my position could possibly be.

...there, you see? I hijacked your thread anyway :pfff: Hopefully we can talk more and be friends before I go, I plan to spend my remaining time with people here who understand me, and just being around people I love who love me back. I just hope, in my letters I leave, I'll be able to make them understand I didn't leave because I didn't care. I left because I couldn't *stop* caring.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Living_Hurts_so_Much