• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Hey everybody,

I've been in a really dark place recently. I feel so alone and I'm really not sure why I'm still here. It feels like I'm losing my grip on reality. Everything around me seems like it's in a different realm.

Because of this feeling I've been trying to find ways to get out of myself. So I've been drinking a lot and using different drugs to try and escape.

I'm sorry to everybody for getting drunk and posting weird shit.

I really enjoy being part of this community. I really love all of you. And I support everyone in their positions in life. I Just want to feel like I'm needed/wanted. And I find that here. You are all my family and I truly, honestly love each and every one of you.

Thank you all for being who you are. You're wonderful on every way imaginable. I really mean that.

So again I'm sorry for everything I've done and said when I was drunk. I didn't mean any harm by any means. If you wanna talk feel free to message me anytime.

I really do love this site and all of the people that frequent it. Thank you for being you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Egddios, MajorDude, Futility and 9 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Hey everybody,

I've been in a really dark place recently. I feel so alone and I'm really not sure why I'm still here. It feels like I'm losing my grip on reality. Everything around me seems like it's in a different realm.

Because of this feeling I've been trying to find ways to get out of myself. So I've been drinking a lot and using different drugs to try and escape.

I really enjoy being part of this community. I really love all of you. And I support everyone in their positions in life. I Just want to feel like I'm needed/wanted. And I find that here. You are all my family and I truly, honestly love each and every one of you.

Thank you all for being who you are. You're wonderful on every way imaginable. I really mean that.

So again I'm sorry for everything I've done and said when I was drunk. I didn't mean any harm by any means. If you wanna talk feel free to message me anytime.

I really do love this site and all of the people that frequent it. Thank you for being you.
Don't be sorry. We all make mistakes, I don't know you well but I'm still here for you. Don't be so hard on yourself x

• Love
Reactions: Centerism and gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Hey everybody,

I haven't read what you mean, but seriously... if that's the worst thing you've done lately, color me jealous. Appreciated, but no apologies necessary.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Centerism
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Thank you guys for your love and support. You really hold a special place in my heart.

Reactions: Egddios and gingerplum
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I admit telling everyone you knew where to get N and that you'd tested its purity was a little weird, but we all do weird things when we're drunk - and I don't think anyone believed it anyway, so no harm done. With that said, all is forgiven!

• Love
Reactions: Centerism
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I admit telling everyone you knew where to get N and that you'd tested its purity was a little weird, but we all do weird things when we're drunk - and I don't think anyone believed it anyway, so no harm done. With that said, all is forgiven!
Thank you very much.