M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I know that I've made a lot of enemies here and I'm sorry. I can be abrasive because I do not know how to talk to other human beings. That's why I don't have any friends. My own family doesn't even like me. I foolishly keep thinking that things will get better and it never does. I know the only way out will be painful and I'll have to suffer. I've been in pain my whole life and no one understands that maybe I'm depressed because I had terrible shit happen to me. People just expect me to be fine and happy. Living for another year sounds miserable. The best thing for me if people really cared about my well-being is to put me out of my misery. I'll be putting in my two weeks notice and retiring from life. I'm sorry for always being a fuck up. I'm a fucking idiot and loser and I deserve to die a painful death. I should burn in hell like the scumbag asshole that I am.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dyn00ss, alterationitfinds, Sannti and 3 others
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
Hey! I don't know who you are, I'm honestly new here, but I doubt you have made as many enemies as you think. People are here for connection, all you have to do is reach out. I have no idea if I am allowed to PM yet, but I'm here for whatever you need

Reactions: misthios2040
M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Hey! I don't know who you are, I'm honestly new here, but I doubt you have made as many enemies as you think. People are here for connection, all you have to do is reach out. I have no idea if I am allowed to PM yet, but I'm here for whatever you need
Thank you for your kind words