Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I know that I have failed in this life, and I can only feel that I am truly sorry.
I never imagined how hard this life would be, I never imagined how empty my future would be, I can't do anything else by myself so I can only accept it
But to accept it would be to accept that my life is a complete failure and it would end all reason for my existence.

Now I am witnessing the deterioration of myself, now every time I talk to the few people I deal with in real life, they treat me like a 7 year old, now everything is turning black, very dark, I want to scream, I want to run away

I no longer feel mentally fit for anything, and yet I force myself to put on a mask to avoid ruining everything because I know that at any moment I will

God!! let me out of here, help

What should I do? my body is like mush, my brain is pure and my existence is a nightmare

I have had to warn all people that anything I say inconsistent or out of reality, to be patient

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aleph_zero, BBBB, rationaltake and 14 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry undrstand dtriort, cruel life cruel species, wish best

• Love
Reactions: BBBB, Sparr0w, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I can relate, treated like an NPC or like a retard, well, the thought that it have a few months left relieves me, years ago having a method was difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Sulyya and CTB Dream
A

Asphyxiater

Mar 7, 2023
Same. I feel angry at parents for doing this to me. I tell my mother that I never asked to be born and all she ever says "god gave me you". Fuck off. She never checks up with my mental well-being and expects me to be okay. I would forgive her if she was raped and I was a result of an unwanted pregnancy, but it's not the case. I wish I could kill myself in front of her just to make her feel horrible, like how she gave me this horrible life.

• Aww..
Reactions: BBBB
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
You don't have to apologise for the choices you make in life, we're all people trying to navigate our lives without a guide. You've never truly failed, and it's never truly over. Bad times create good people.
Theres no such thing as the right or wrong path, our paths are just the journeys we create.
As you said to others be patient, so be patient with yourself, you're just trying to put the pieces together.

Reactions: BBBB
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that life really can be so cruel and existing here in this world certainly can be hell. I hate how we exist in a world where existing beings suffer all for no reason, through no fault of their own. It sounds like you've suffered a lot and there could just never be anything fair about this, it certainly should be easier for us to finally be free from this world.