ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023
im sorry I always post when im in the middle of something. I really wanted to be here to help other people and be some kind of positivity and understanding and im just
a mess

we upped my meds and it didn't work
we added new meds and it's not working
exercise doesn't help
working doesn't help

even if it does it never lasts

I just want to get better but no matter what I do I always get worse again

im really tired. there's so much I want to do that makes me not wanna commit but I also know that like
I might not make it even if I don't

sometimes I want to go inpatient like this but I don't think I can
I just want someone to help me
I want someone to fix me

I really do want to be okay I just don't know how

I've refrained f4rom looking at methods since I joined bc I don't. I don't want to l let my distressed brain make decisions for me but im so tired. and scared

I have to go to work in 2 hours and I've already been crying for like an hour

I don't know what to do
im just. really tired. I don't know what else to do. I don't know if anything else is worth the money to even try if it never works
is there a way to go thats not so scary because im really scared

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, TenThousandTrees, -Link- and 1 other person
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
You don't need to apologize to us for anything.

Depending on your diagnoses, there may be treatment options besides medication or traditional psychotherapy. Some, even still in experimental stages. Your doctor should be able to tell you about options or otherwise make a referral to someone who is in a better position to help you. It really depends on what all you've tried and what else would be accessible to you.

There is another approach that's probably best used as either a last resort, or in conjunction with other treatments... It's one of acceptance -- more emphasis on reducing/minimizing suffering and making peace with your situation rather than continuing the fight towards "getting better." This would be more towards day-to-day survival than anything else and, again, would depend on your diagnoses.

I'm sorry you're suffering like this. I hope you'll be able to find some answers soon.

• Love
Reactions: landslide2, TenThousandTrees and ceriseange♡
ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023
You don't need to apologize to us for anything.

Depending on your diagnoses, there may be treatment options besides medication or traditional psychotherapy. Some, even still in experimental stages. Your doctor should be able to tell you about options or otherwise make a referral to someone who is in a better position to help you. It really depends on what all you've tried and what else would be accessible to you.

There is another approach that's probably best used as either a last resort, or in conjunction with other treatments... It's one of acceptance -- more emphasis on reducing/minimizing suffering and making peace with your situation rather than continuing the fight towards "getting better." This would be more towards day-to-day survival than anything else and, again, would depend on your diagnoses.

I'm sorry you're suffering like this. I hope you'll be able to find some answers soon.
thank you for your words. I'll definitely come back ti look at this when im in a clearer headspace. just from what I've skimmed I just feel like. I've exhausted all options. it sounds silly but I tried harm reduction but I'm very reliant on my parents (one in particular) who just. he wants to help but only if I do it his way but his way isn't working and no matter how many times I try to make it work or tell him it never does. I just feel like. this is the only way out? sometuhing extreme

again thank you so much for your words. I promise promise I'll look again when im in a clearer headspace to really take in the advice given <333 hope you're doing okay, friend

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and -Link-