echolocation

echolocation

Sep 15, 2024
i dont know if i posted in the wrong thread for it to be deleted but i'm sorry. i can make my post shorter or less angry.

i dont even know what i did wrong but i cant help but keep messing up. i'm really sorry. i really want to do things right but i cant even post on a forum properly. like beyond this i feel like i'm better off just not being here, but the only thing stopping me from doing it is that i know it'll make my cat sad and i'm scared it'll hurt or i'm going to be disappointed with death. like that sounds stupid, but i'm worried when i die i'm going to be like "oh well that was stupid."

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, kiki <3, po1sentree and 2 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry that you've just ended up at the end of your rope~ :( I wish you the best and hope it gets better for you~ >_<

kiki <3

kiki <3

MtF extraordinaire
Mar 26, 2023
i am sorry that it got deleted! you don't deserve to feel like you have to shorten your story or feel less angry, and you deserve to have a space where you can let it all out, at least verbally.

i know what you mean, my cat is my best buddy. if it wasn't for him i think i would've been gone 2 years ago. it is normal to feel scared, we think of death as this big thing but it could just nothing, we really don't know this. it all comes down to the person.