are you a woman

• Total voters
indica

indica

🌿
May 27, 2022
i love women. i love the idea of being a woman. in actuality, being a woman, in this world, for me, has been nothing short of pure hell and torture. this is the only reason i want to kill myself.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: kaytor, archipelago, melodrama and 13 others
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
It's all relative. In some circumstances it is much better to live as a male in others as a female.

• Love
Reactions: Fml, Le_Dauphin, hellispink and 4 others
indica

indica

🌿
May 27, 2022
being a woman is unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: kaytor, Sweet Tart, fkyou and 3 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I know some women, it does suck sometimes. Can't imagine what you're going through, guys can be absolute pigs.

Reactions: Fml, Cronetappingout and Hopeless_brat
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
being a woman is unbearable.
I'm a black woman in a (majority) Muslim country.

I'm 25. Not allowed to drive despite having a drivers licence (but my brother can) and not allowed to leave the house without telling exactly where I go. I also can't stay anywhere past 7pm.

I'm also viewd as worthless because I can't cook :) I'm seen as hysterical by my extended family because I have anxiety and depression.

My mom keeps telling me that nobody will marry me if I don't change, like it's a threat to me or something.

I refuse to dress modestly because it's fucking hot country (at 25, it's expected to dress modestly) so everyone looks down on me. I always wear crop tops sooo

Fuck them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kaytor, Trezzohno, archipelago and 13 others
indica

indica

🌿
May 27, 2022
every hour, roughly 6 women are killed by their intimate partner or a family member.
less than 15% of the world's landholders are women.
women make up more than 2/3 of the the world's illiterate people.
60% of chronically hungry people are women and girls.
every minute, 23 girls become child brides.
71% of all human trafficking involves women and girls, mainly for sexual exploitation.
women are 47% more likely to suffer severe injuries in car crashes because safety features are designed for men.
women make up only 25% of parliaments worldwide.
70% of film characters are men.
around 13 million adolescent girls ages 15-19 have experienced forced sex in their lifetime.
girls ages 5-9 spend 30% more of their time on household chores than boys of the same age.
girls ages 10-14 spend 50% more of their time on household chores than boys of the same age.
maternal health conditions such as hemorrhage, sepsis, or obstructed labor, were the second leading cause of death among girls ages 15-19
self-harm is the third leading cause of death among adolescent girls aged 15-19
men make up 90% of the top 0.1% of U.S. earners
men make more than women in every U.S. industry
U.S. men have 3 times more retirement savings than women
U.S. college debt is greater for women in all racial groups
black women graduate with the most debt
U.S. women have significantly higher poverty rates than men
women of color are particularly hard hit by poverty
women pay more for common household items than men do
shampoo, deodorant, and a 10-pack of socks are among the many products that cost more for women

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: kaytor, fkyou, Trezzohno and 8 others
FindingTheEnd

FindingTheEnd

Jun 8, 2022
i feel the same way regarding being a man. always having to be so strong when the real me is weak as fuck. being uncapable of expressing any kind of emotions. libido making you do absolutely crazy things feeling like you are a damn monkey incapable of controlling yourself. yeah. fuck that. it absolutely is a major reason to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, my reasons to ctb have nothing to do with being female but I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do. This life really can be so horrible, cruel and unfair. I am very tired of simply being alive. It can be awful being trapped in such a dreadful existence. I could never want to live no matter what. The thing that I have a problem with is existence itself and I really wish that I was never born at all. I hope that you find relief from pain.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i am 36 male i always thought being a woman suck i'd hate to be a woman

Reactions: endofafoxtwo, hellispink and GenesAndEnvironment
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
i love women. i love the idea of being a woman. in actuality, being a woman, in this world, for me, has been nothing short of pure hell and torture. this is the only reason i want to kill myself.
I love being a woman, feeling like a woman, being viewed as mostly feminine. Of the two most recognized genders, I find the feminine form much more to my liking, for myself, to look at, to draw and paint, to be surrounded by. What I do NOT like is being treated less than by others, ESPECIALLY other women, who defer femininity to maleism.
I hated having a period when I had one, I did hate that, but I have not had to deal with that for about 15 years now, so really, except for asshole hierarchists that defer one gender over another, I love being a woman.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
every hour, roughly 6 women are killed by their intimate partner or a family member.
less than 15% of the world's landholders are women.
women make up more than 2/3 of the the world's illiterate people.
60% of chronically hungry people are women and girls.
every minute, 23 girls become child brides.
71% of all human trafficking involves women and girls, mainly for sexual exploitation.
women are 47% more likely to suffer severe injuries in car crashes because safety features are designed for men.
women make up only 25% of parliaments worldwide.
70% of film characters are men.
around 13 million adolescent girls ages 15-19 have experienced forced sex in their lifetime.
girls ages 5-9 spend 30% more of their time on household chores than boys of the same age.
girls ages 10-14 spend 50% more of their time on household chores than boys of the same age.
maternal health conditions such as hemorrhage, sepsis, or obstructed labor, were the second leading cause of death among girls ages 15-19
self-harm is the third leading cause of death among adolescent girls aged 15-19
men make up 90% of the top 0.1% of U.S. earners
men make more than women in every U.S. industry
U.S. men have 3 times more retirement savings than women
U.S. college debt is greater for women in all racial groups
black women graduate with the most debt
U.S. women have significantly higher poverty rates than men
women of color are particularly hard hit by poverty
women pay more for common household items than men do
shampoo, deodorant, and a 10-pack of socks are among the many products that cost more for women

I'm curious how people here feel about the Depp/Heard case

jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I wish I wasn't a frog.. a sad lonely depressed frog..

• Hugs
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, lofticries and Dead Meat
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
Start a thread!!!! I want to read this thread. Start it in OffTopic?
There's already a thread about it: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/johnny-depp-vs-amber-heard.92091/

Reactions: LittleJem
FindingTheEnd

FindingTheEnd

Jun 8, 2022
It is ironic also how i have always been told i was acting feminine as a straight hetero guy by other guys and mocked for that.

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I despise how being AFAB opens you up to a world of pain. Like, there are times when it appears that other people's logic is thrown out the window when it comes to how they will interact with you.

Reactions: SomethingsOff, Sweet Tart and archipelago
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I hate to be a female. I am disgusted with my body. From the day my breasts started growing when I was a teen, I feel sick just looking at myself. I always felt like I should've been born as a boy. Now I am 27 years old and spent all my life deeply hating my body. I have a bunch of hormonal problems, my period hurts so much that I could vomit. I love horses, farm life and things like that and it breaks my heart to not be able to do physically as much on a farm as a man could. I hate that I'm weak, I am disgusted with my breasts, they shouldn't be a part of my body at all.
The other thing is that we are just sex toys for most men and it truly makes me sick to my stomach. But yeah, I truly, deeply hate my body with a passion.