m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
So recently, I've been told by the person i love the most that i'm like his "sister" and i just can't get over it.

Things just had to get worst, there's no way I can make him change his mind. My head has been hurting so much, he's all that I think about lately.

I'm so lame I can't even make him see me as a "partner" material. He's the nicest guy ever, while I'm a pretty strange person. He's giving me straight signs that he ONLY sees my as his sister. I thought that maybe my weird personality isn't attractive at all.

Should I just give up on everything? Or could I get some advice on how to be a reliable "sister" so he doesn't get tired of me. I'm scared he's going to leave me. If he does, there's no point for me to be here anymore, I'll leave right away.

Sorry if it isn't detailed enough, I could add more context and info in the replies. Thank you for reading.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Take a deep breath and a break from thinking about this person. Occupy yourself with something else for awhile, let him 'miss' your presence for awhile. It could be that you are around him too much and he is taking you for granted.

• Love
Reactions: m1v and JustSomeoneOnline
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
Take a deep breath and a break from thinking about this person. Occupy yourself with something else for awhile, let him 'miss' your presence for awhile. It could be that you are around him too much and he is taking you for granted.
I appreciate your feedback, I will try to do so. He's someone quite popular so I don't think he'll miss me a tiny bit, I'm not thinking optimistically, but I think it's time to admit my defeat, I have no chance with him. If I could 'illustrate' our relationship, he would be an idol and I would be a fan.

I'm sad, and I can't do anything about it. As the title says, I'm pretty lame and lack effort..that's my fault and I'm aware of it.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
You seem interesting and nice enough, plenty of popular people are sad and lonely inside anyway. But depending on people to provide you happiness is fruitless because they always have the ability to betray or reject you, so you should never get too attached in my opinion. Also if you are worried you will never find someone else then just know there are around 4 billion potential boyfriends for you in the world. That said it can take a long time to find one and you have to be prepared to wait alone. I wish you luck in your relationships.

Reactions: m1v and missingpeace
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Unfortunately heartbreak is a part of life, we just have to weather it's storm and know there is life beyond it. If he is not feeling much towards you and you have been trying for awhile best to let this one go and know there are other fish in the sea. Just occupy your time with other things/other friends, don't be reminded of him, eventually you'll find your feelings will change.

Reactions: m1v
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
You seem interesting and nice enough, plenty of popular people are sad and lonely inside anyway. But depending on people to provide you happiness is fruitless because they always have the ability to betray or reject you, so you should never get too attached in my opinion. Also if you are worried you will never find someone else then just know there are around 4 billion potential boyfriends for you in the world. That said it can take a long time to find one and you have to be prepared to wait alone. I wish you luck in your relationships.
You're right, but he was all I had. I'm not very worried about relationships in general, I just wanted him to need me as much as I do. I might get attached a little too easily, but I'll try working on it so that it won't occur again. Thank you for your wise words though, I'll keep them to heart, it means a lot to me. Thanks.
Unfortunately heartbreak is a part of life, we just have to weather it's storm and know there is life beyond it. If he is not feeling much towards you and you have been trying for awhile best to let this one go and know there are other fish in the sea. Just occupy your time with other things/other friends, don't be reminded of him, eventually you'll find your feelings will change.
I just feel like, if I was funnier and I guess more feminine, I might have gotten a chance..We play the same game every day so it's a little bit hard avoiding him. But I'll try keeping a low profile. Thank you guys, really.