M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I'm so goddamn tired. I've been wanting to ctb for 2.5+ decades.

It's not my time to ctb yet. I need to make sure that my loved ones are taken care of as much as possible and away from me.

But goddamn, dude, I'm so fucking tired. I wake up every morning mad that I woke up.

I'm tired of the fucking struggle.

Life & I have never been friends.

When it is time to finally ctb, I'm struggling with determining methods.

I sure as hell don't want to wake up again getting my stomach pumped, or with nerve damage in my hands from going after arteries.

I sure as hell don't want to end up spending time in a psych ward again.

When it is time, I want it to be final.

As I said, it's not my time right now.

But when it is, I'm struggling with determining the best methods. I say methods because it won't only be one- I want a backup, and a backup for my backup.

I'm thinking firearm as my main ctb. I'm thinking taking SN prior as a secondary means. I'm thinking perching myself over something that will cause me to drop with hanging as a third ctb failsafe.

When combined together, one of them has to work, right? I'm struggling with finding a US SN source- if you have one, please pm me. Apparently that stuff got a lot harder to buy since news reports started talking about it.

N2 gas is another possibility, it sounds pretty peaceful- but I'm not sure how many other methods I could combine it with.

• Hugs
Reactions: anxious_depressive, qsocdu, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Been struggling with clinical depression since aged 7.
It's been going on now for way too long now, and I have no fight left in me.
I've agonised over methods since childhood and tried to ctb by overdose and hanging, yet obviously failed.
I've finally decided on jumping because I can't back out once I go over the edge, and a fall of 530 feet is a pretty much guaranteed and rapid death when I finally travel to beachy head.
Sorry you are going through this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lookoutbelow, MatrixPrisoner, mehdone and 2 others
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I've thought about jumping in the past. Didn't use it when I had easier access to tall buildings, although, we do have some pretty tall bridges not too far away.

Most of those bastards have multiple barriers though- bent bars, nets, etc.

But, not all.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I wish that it's much more straightforward to finally cease existing, it certainly would be so relieving if the option to easily die in peace is there. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: mehdone and myusername890