Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I have trouble doing anything. The dogs barking inside and outside the house are fucking annoying as hell. Every single sound disturbs me so fucking much that I can't concentrate on anything. I'm even struggling to write this. Coughing, throat clearing, people chewing and swallowing, cars, doors, everything is fucking annoying.

To make matters worse, it takes me forever to do anything, so I never have enough time. Eating, for example, takes ≥ 2 hours. And the same goes for any other task. I go to bed very late because the hygiene chores I do before take literally hours.

I'm so fucking tired of all this useless shit. Why do I have to put up with this bullshit until I can kill myself? I can hardly do anything. Life is a real pain in the ass and I want out. Fucking shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, WAITING TO DIE, Sannti and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence, it sounds really torturous what you are going through, I find it so cruel how people cannot just easily die in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Same.
Noise makes me really fucking angry.
I have to wear headphones to listen to anything and earplugs to sleep because of incessant traffic noise and noisy bastard neighbours.
I sometimes wish I was deaf.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and Sannti