internetgrime

internetgrime

They/Them
Apr 7, 2023
I'm so overwhelmed with freelance work and my mom is a narcissistic abuser and the guy I'm in love with is lowkey a bad person but I need him so bad and I can't go a day without a fight with my family and the country is stripping away my rights and I'm constantly in pain from my disability and I can't drive I can't work I'm so fucking broke and I can't move out anytime soon and I just want it all to stop. I don't even really want to die I just want rest. I want to exist without feeling like I need to be productive. I want people to see I'm suffering and support me. I want love and peace and quiet and I want to stop feeling like peace is something you have to earn.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, kunikuzushi, MoqoRani and 4 others
moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
Though our situations are so much different, and I can't relate to you 100%, but I get it how overwhelmed you are, I'm too rn. It is probably ironic how I say this, but if you boyfriend didn't put that much effort to be Better, I think you should leave, I stayed with a person like that and the ending isn't good. Get rid of bad people in your life, I Know for a fact that it's not that easy but you have to before they ruin your already hard life.

Sorry for my broken English, if you think there's no one who cares, wrong, I care, and you can vent to this post whenever you wanted to and I will talk to you about it (as long as I'm alive that is)

Whatever path you may take, may you find peace and freedom, you deserve it <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful and tiring what you are going through, it's such a cruel world we exist in where there is no real relief from suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.