• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
I've had enough really, probably going to stab myself in the neck as soon as I can, SI is going to be a bitch though so I need some words of encouragement.

I'm absolutely certain that I want to die, I believe that I'm better off dead, the world is better off without me and nobody will remember me after my death.

I know this isn't something you guys generally do but I WANT YOU TO TELL ME TO DO IT.

I could probably hang myself with some planning and that would be a more reliable method but I want to die in a pool of blood to prove my willpower to someone who thinks I'll never overcome SI, not that they'll care.

Imagine if I could even get multiple stabs in before passing out.

No way I could survive more than an hour with a hole in my neck right? I might even be optimistic and say I could do it silently and not get found for hours.

You should probably delete my account if I'm not active for a week after this.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AvwJ, divinemistress36 and Kalista
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
No way I could survive more than an hour with a hole in my neck right? I might even be optimistic and say I could do it silently and not get found for hours.

You will live the rest of your natural life if the hole isn't in your carotid artery or jugular vein and even the jugular you could survive. Aside from that the artery is pretty deep under the skin and tissue and hard to cut once you are dealing with slippery blood on your hands and the knife and an artery that probably won't cooperate as a nice stationary target. There are reasons people usually don't go with this method.

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
You will live the rest of your natural life if the hole isn't in your carotid artery or jugular vein and even the jugular you could survive. Aside from that the artery is pretty deep under the skin and tissue and hard to cut once you are dealing with slippery blood on your hands and the knife and an artery that probably won't cooperate as a nice stationary target. There are reasons people usually don't go with this method.
If I miss and am not losing too much blood I should be able to try again though right?

I think the main reason this method isn't popular is because of SI not reliability.

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
If I miss and am not losing too much blood I should be able to try again though right?

I think the main reason this method isn't popular is because of SI not reliability.

Sure you can keep stabbing but this method is supposed to be a highly painful one. Not sure how many stabs most people will have in them. Also it is common if you survive to have cut the nerve to your voicebox and not be able to speak anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: AbusedInnocent