Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Just so that you get an idea, I had a hard time reading the forum rules. I had to read absolutely all of it (the rules and FAQ, privacy policy, terms of use and the unofficial guide) in a very meticulous way. I get stuck at every single detail, I obsess over it, I repeat it over and over again in my head until it feels "right".

And this happens with just about anything that I come across. Even with things that I otherwise enjoy, such as video games. I have to know all the game mechanics, options, movements, etc. And don't get me started on MMORPGs. I literally cannot play that kind of games. Last time I tried I had to quit because it was just too overwhelming: too much stuff going on in the screen, too many stats and numbers popping up out of nowhere. It felt truly exhausting to play.

But anyway, just a little bit of venting. This is my first thread and I apologize if there are any grammatical errors (as much as I try to avoid them), as English is not my first language.

I hope you all have a nice day.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, DrinkyCrow, jaxxon_sunn and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really tiring what you have to go through but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Daxter_87
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I totally understand and I'm exactly the same. It truly is exhausting.

I wouldn't have realised that English isn't your first language.

Reactions: Daxter_87 and DrinkyCrow