• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter_Dalton

May 9, 2024
I really don't know what to do. I'm trying to find a method that will be quick and painless and relatively straightforward to get the materials or at least without use of a dodgy dark web site.

I am in the U.K. and I have decided it's time to CTB. But every idea I think of is difficult.

I have the following medications:
- Co-codamol
- metformin
- linagliptin
- losartan
- sertraline
- empagliflozin

I have underlying type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease as well as mental health stuff.

But so much has gone wrong in life that I really just want to now CTB

But I don't know how even the resources list makes no sense and seems difficult. Please help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
We can't help you CTB nor should you listen to anyone who tells you what to do on here if they respond.

I'm unfamiliar with these medications, but what I do know is the overdose has very low success rate. From experience I can tell you that, even when you do take enough of the right thing it's often pretty agonizing.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Look man, I know this is difficult but this is your like, fourth thread asking the same question. No one here is going to tell you what to do. You need to read through the resources thread. If none of those methods work for you, then no one here can give you any further advice.

I don't know your situation but you seem desperate and rushed. This isn't going to help you. This leads to sloppy, impulsive tries at half-baked methods where people end up with permanent damage/disability. I'll echo what Ash said in another thread of yours:
Just click each link and read the first post. Bookmark it if you're interested in the method, make a cuppa and sit down and read the whole thread when you've got the time.

You keep posting about medications and ODs. This is a very unreliable method. It very often doesn't work and can be painful and leave you with permanent damage. You want easy and painless but OD isn't it.

Reactions: Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.