HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
I'm so broken and torn apart that i hate being around people, no matter who talks to me, they can't help me, I'm tired of the "it gets better" talks and others trying to help me. I'm hopeless. I'm 100% positive I want to die and I hate waiting for my CTB date. I hate waiting for people and I hate waiting in general. I'm not gonna even have a peaceful death. I wish I died Saturday when I made that goodbye thread. But I care too much about people and what other people will think and I hate that fact. I'm done. Sorry I just had to vent so thank you for reading.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda, MysticPerception, Suicide_vampire and 5 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
:heart: Hey Lil Bro..sorry to hear that ur in so much pain..wish there was something I could say or do to make u feel betta..u know how I feel about u.I wish u would reconsider this for right now. ..U know I'm ALWAYS available to talk to u:heart:

Ur still a "baby" n SO much can change..

*Yeah I said it n I ain't takin it back!!!*

Last edited:
Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, LMLN and randomz
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I am here for you if you need a friend or someone to talk to <3

Reactions: Lostandfound7 and LMLN
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I'm also considered a "baby" here. I can't promise you anything. I can't promise things would get better or that things can get worse. I'm not sure I could give you hope either. All I can do is be here if you want to talk. And all I can promise is that things can change. For the better or the worse I won't know. It's your life, it's your decision. I'm here and I'm sending you tons of hugs so that maybe you will find some peace in either life or death:hug:

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
No idea on why people are saying some are stil babies on here? Are you relating to age etc?
Either way, if you are certain that's the path you want then I agree the waiting game is a bitch, a lot of us here play it,
BUT are you 150% this is the path you want to take, if so what has brought you here? I do not know your story so bare with me!

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
No idea on why people are saying some are stil babies on here? Are you relating to age etc?
Either way, if you are certain that's the path you want then I agree the waiting game is a bitch, a lot of us here play it,
BUT are you 150% this is the path you want to take, if so what has brought you here? I do not know your story so bare with me!
When I say that he is a baby ( I consider him to b my lil bro so that's the kind of relationship we have) I am def speaking of age n possibly experience.

While I could never promise anyone a better future, at 18 n younger, there is so much untapped potential. Career, mate, children,etc. N if u haven't even begun to venture out into those arenas, how will u even know if u will succeed or fail?
Like I said, this is in this particular case. I don't pretend to know anyone else's story.

He's my "lil bro" n at his present age, I will continue to fight for him til I die, to explore his future n other options... :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573 and HorribleFeelings1