HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
I really just want to kill myself, I wouldn't even say I'm particulary sad right now, it's just that I'm so tired, I really don't think I have anyone to talk about this kind of sruff too, I had a post talking about the general lack of care of the people around me but apparently that was lost and it's deleted now, that's kind of a bother since in my suicide note I lead anyone who reads it to my profile so they could understand a bit more why I did it, but I did write a bit about it in the note so I gueess they will still understand that at least.
I don't generally like talking to new people, I'm too anxious for me to do that, so I can't just get friends that care more about me, I tried but the closest thing I got was a hook up, which doesn't seem like a way to start any real friendship or relationship, to be honest I never expected most of my friends to care about me, but the ones I really relied on just weren't there when I needed them and that just hurt, it's not even the recent ones that have done that, everyone of the friends I relied on failed to be there for me when I was desperate for help.
I think this post was very badly written but I think I got the main idea across.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Prime0, Larysa and 3 others
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I'm really sorry you lost an important post. Last I read there is still a chance lost data could be recovered, not sure if that's still a possibility.

I can totally relate to having no one there for you. It hurts. šŸ«‚

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly believe that most people are too self centred to ever care and just cannot be relied on, I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here. But anyway best wishes.