• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Isar

Dec 31, 2019
Hello

I have found at home a very nice support for a full suspension hanging. The problem Is my mother. She's always at home,every day. I can't be alone and these are my worries. I'm scared to try and to be found before the process Is done. What can i do? I have no idea how to find a good supports outside. Give some advice

Last edited:
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Take the rope with you and go to the woods and search for a good tree. Maybe at night so no one will be there. then you can hang in peace

Last edited:
Reactions: Defenestrator and GinaIsReady
I

Isar

Dec 31, 2019
The Rope
Take the rope with you and go to the woods and search for a good tree. Maybe at night so no one will be there. then ypu can hang in peace
I mean Rope =Support ,Sorry i was wrong with english words

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
A support is easy to find: A tree, a climbing frame, beams of an attic and so on

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
make sure it isn't hunting day!!!!

I

Isar

Dec 31, 2019
A support is easy to find: A tree, a climbing frame, beams of an attic and so on
I ts not easy for me to find a nice support at night,i take some rivotril because i m nervous and ther Is cold outside

Sargeant12344

Sargeant12344

Jan 11, 2020
Just because your mother won't find your dead body doesn't means she will care any less.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
And if you bokk a hotel room or a small holiday house or a cottage with beams?

I

Isar

Dec 31, 2019
And if you bokk a hotel room or a small holiday house or a cottage with beams?
I m living in Italy, in a island. There are no cottage and if i book a hotel room where Is the support??? I dont want hanging myself in a fucking woods!!!

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Oh I see. Are there old houses where no one lives?

Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
Take the rope with you and go to the woods and search for a good tree. Maybe at night so no one will be there. then you can hang in peace
This is what I've been thinking of. I've had the noose in my bag for the last two weeks - Just waiting for the impulse to come over me when I'm out, which isn't often right now, as since my last attempt my mum is watching me like a hawk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
So where do you ant to die? Only at home?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Ok, so I don´t know how anyone can help you? It´s a big risk when your mother is at home, she will hear you cause you will make gurgling noises and your body would trash around

I

Isar

Dec 31, 2019
No, i m coming to do the process. I dont care about anothers peoples around. I was Just overthinking .Thanks, see you in a Better Place