bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
i feel like i have already ruined my chances at a normal future and life, and not knowing where ill end up in the next few years scares me.

my options are limited and the constant pressure from my family only makes me feel more trapped and helpless.

i dont know what i want to do with my life. seeing everyone around me having a set route with what they want for the future worries me. im clueless, i dont know anything and ive made all the worst choices. i wish i put more thought into everything.

i waste my days behind a screen doing nothing, i have no real hobbies or interests. there isnt anything i want to do for the future, no goals or aspirations. so what is the point of me living?

although right now more than ever, it feels like ctb is my only solution, but even then, im too much of a coward to go through with it. im already in a constant dilemma of hell

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and eian
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
i feel like i have already ruined my chances at a normal future and life, and not knowing where ill end up in the next few years scares me.

my options are limited and the constant pressure from my family only makes me feel more trapped and helpless.

i dont know what i want to do with my life. seeing everyone around me having a set route with what they want for the future worries me. im clueless, i dont know anything and ive made all the worst choices. i wish i put more thought into everything.

i waste my days behind a screen doing nothing, i have no real hobbies or interests. there isnt anything i want to do for the future, no goals or aspirations. so what is the point of me living?

although right now more than ever, it feels like ctb is my only solution, but even then, im too much of a coward to go through with it. im already in a constant dilemma of hell
I feel the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and bussy