J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Ever since I noticed this stuff the depression is getting worse and I'm noticing people are really looking at me as a creep

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sick of it all, Passersby, FinalDestiny and 5 others
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I have stopped caring what people think of me. I am distressed in public, and people give me pep talks and I don't care anymore.

Reactions: Passersby, DreamSurfer, TheBroken and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well that praying is a fraud/scam
Do you mean that you've been praying for something, and your prayers haven't been answered, and have come to the conclusion that praying is just a scam?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Either religion is bullshit to guilt trip ppl into being less savage & more civilised with many different renditions of the same thing being altered to fit with the culture or it is real with different interpretations being applied over time & the message lost due to watering down but in the latter's case it really comes into effect after death as this life is temporary with limited involvement.

Flawed species asked to rise above our nature.

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Do you mean that you've been praying for something, and your prayers haven't been answered, and have come to the conclusion that praying is just a scam?
Yes and it sucks. Basically I'm in mental bondage by staying inside the house, playing video games and being online too long

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes and it sucks. Basically I'm in mental bondage by staying inside the house, playing video games and being online too long
FWIW, back when I was believing, maybe just a little, and that's a long time ago, I never had any luck with the praying thing, either. Could be one of the reasons I became an atheist, or discovered I was an atheist already may be more accurate.

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I mean, if praying makes you feel better, than it's doing its job, no?
I think it's worse than a placebo.
FWIW, back when I was believing, maybe just a little, and that's a long time ago, I never had any luck with the praying thing, either. Could be one of the reasons I became an atheist, or discovered I was an atheist already may be more accurate.
People also use prayer as an empty gesture instead of actually doing something to help the person they are supposedly praying for…you know, kind of like how people throw the suicide hotline and "get therapy" statements at those long suffering victims of circumstance.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It is very easy to be self conscious about ourselves and think everyone is noticing us.
You see posts like this when people buy rope and fear the clerk knows they might hang themselves. We realize our own fears.
Maybe stepping outside for a walk would be good. Pick a time when there will not be a lot if people to encounter.

Reactions: hexesandcurses