Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys this is not my goodbye post yet. Right now I just felt free for a second and felt at peace. I'm no longer scared of anything, I'm not worried about anything. This is has been the happiest and calm I felt in years. My only guess to this is that i finally made my peace with leaving this world. Now to just make those final, final preparations that I've put off as an excuse. Now enjoy the final days of quarantine laid back and stoned!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, Notwinnernotawin, Borabora and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im glad for you. I wish i was in that spot as well. Good luck

• Love
Reactions: Mariomcfly
S

Starpeople

Jun 5, 2020
Maybe you might want to do something like hiking the Appalachian Trail. I feel like maybe you might want to do a bit more while on Earth before exiting. Remember that you are cared for and maybe you might not have someone special in your life to care for you right now, but that person DOES exist and if you go away, that will person will never get the opportunity to love you. Just some thoughts. You are needed and valued.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Maybe you might want to do something like hiking the Appalachian Trail. I feel like maybe you might want to do a bit more while on Earth before exiting. Remember that you are cared for and maybe you might not have someone special in your life to care for you right now, but that person DOES exist and if you go away, that will person will never get the opportunity to love you. Just some thoughts. You are needed and valued.
Thank you for your kind words but my time has come and I'm ok with that. No more pain, no more worries and no more of taking care of people.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath and ERASED
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
@Mariomcfly do how will you ctb

I am glad you have peace, all that I am looking for is PEACE. I wish there was a pill, take it and it's ended.

• Love
Reactions: Taraxias