G

granny1!

Dec 22, 2019
I'm 68 and just moved in with my daughter. I love her and her family but I feel my life is through. Don't get me wrong....I been thinking about this for a while. I was very close to doing it December, 2020 but didn't. Now I just keep thinking about how my life is just non-existent. I will not do this at my daughter's house and really I just want to go somewhere and never be found.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: no.one, Praying 4 a Miracle, JR_Timm and 9 others
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
Hey there! Welcome to SaSu. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do and hope you find nothing but peace or whatever else it may be that you're looking for in ctb.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Welcome!
I'm sorry life has brought you to this crossroad.
I'm 68 as well & feel that my mission here is done, but after I came here looking for a reliable way out & chatting with some members I must say that I'm less suicidal.
There's lots of info here on ways to go. Methods best not used & many people to help you find your way.
I suggest you read the rules & go through the megathreads to get info on methods.
Again, welcome. I hope you find peace & love, whatever choices you make🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: nir, TimetoGo! and NoPoint2Life
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hi & welcome, Granny. You'll find for yourself that this is a pro choice rather than a pro suicide group. So, you'll encounter many of us on different stages of thinking of the future.
Whatever you finally decide, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle and nir
NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
Sorry you've reached such a point in life.
I'm only 57 and feel I've done the best I could but circumstances are stronger than me. I have nothing more to contribute to my kids but sorrow and a burden to them.
Wish you to find peace and be happy with your choices what ever you decide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle, landslide2 and TimetoGo!
G

granny1!

Dec 22, 2019
Thanks
Hey there! Welcome to SaSu. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do and hope you find nothing but peace or whatever else it may be that you're looking for in ctb.
Thank
you.
I understand that feeling very well.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand just wishing to be free from this existence, I also just wish to be gone but anyway I wish you the best.

A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Whatever you decide, I hope that you find everything you are looking for and that you find peace & serenity!

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle