Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
I'm ready to die, but just thinking about actually doing it is too much. I wish I could just disappear right now without any fuss. The idea of wiping my digital footprint, like cleaning out my hard drives and phone, feels impossible. Writing a will and suicide notes, trying to explain my pain to people who never really got me, seems like a task I can't handle. Figuring out how to do it without making a mess for someone else to deal with is more than I can deal with.

I'm drowning in this emptiness, and the thought of getting everything in order before I go is ridiculous. Every move, every thought, every heartbeat just reminds me of how tired and hopeless I am.

I dream about a quiet way out, slipping away without anyone noticing, leaving nothing behind but a faint trace that I was here. But reality is a cruel joke. The final step needs more energy than I've got. I'm stuck in this awful middle ground, too drained to die, too broken to live. The world keeps turning, not caring about my pain, while I'm stuck here, wishing for an end that feels like it will never come.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Traveller12724, Iloveher and 14 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
You have a gift for words. I have felt this exact same way before. I somehow managed to cobble everything together eventually though, little step by little step, and now there is an immense relief in knowing that I only need about a couple days' notice before CTBing since almost everything else is already prepared. But even that little bit of effort that remains often seems like too great an obstacle to overcome, immaterial of the fact that the payoff--eternal nonexistence--is so unbelievably lucrative.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, Iloveher, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
I

IamSamIam

Oct 18, 2020
I feel exactly the same way. I know that I want to CTB, but no energy to do so. It's just chronic suckiness.

Reactions: Oneness and thebelljarrr
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
I understand your pain, but at the end you have to take a choice and decide on what you really want. You only got 2 options, ctb or life. Maybe one of them is so terrifying that it will prompt you into finally taking action in order to achieve the alternative.

Reactions: Oneness
Draconis

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
I have low energy but i know i will be stronger next year to CTB this process causing stress=draining energy now i have more confidence and less stress i know i will push through it next year.CTB can be very hard for some with chronic disease and disabilities it can take many years to get better/have the energy to CTB.I feel more sorry for people suffering for years because of the lack of energy when they just get an light energyboost CTB can happen instantly.

Reactions: Oneness