• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
So i'm planning to ctb with hydrochloric acid, according to my researches about this method, it's the most painful method ever, as this acid will cause pain, difficulty swallowing, nausea, and vomiting. Ingestion of concentrated hydrochloric acid will also cause severe corrosive injury to the mouth, throat esophagus, and the HCl in your stomach is there to break down meat (and other things). Your mouth and esophagus are made of meat. They would begin to break down, your meat will start bleeding, perforation, scarring, or stricture formation as potential sequelae, Symptoms from swallowing hydrochloric acid may include Mouth and throat burn, causing severe pain. Drooling. Breathing difficulty due to swelling of throat, i didn't wanted to resort to this extremely painful method but i have no other choices, how much of hydrochloric acid is required to definitely kill a human? is there a way to make this method less painful? can overdosing sleeping pills in order to not feel the pain corrupt this method or make me less hurt? can fasting make my suicide success chances higher? in case the ambulance were called and i reached to the hospital what's the chances that they manage to "rescue" me, and how long will this method take to kill me

Last edited:
Kirov

Kirov

Mar 17, 2023
What do you mean you have no other choices?

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
What do you mean you have no other choices?
There is no other way to kill myself expect this one, i don't like this method as i don't wish to suffer this badly but this method supposedly will kill me and there should be no way to "rescue" me

P

plastic

Jan 16, 2021
Any other method is better than drinking strong acid. It is a prolonged dying in severe pain and agony, you literally disintegrate.

• Aww..
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
So i'm planning to ctb with hydrochloric acid, according to my researches about this method, it's the most painful method ever, as this acid will cause pain, difficulty swallowing, nausea, and vomiting. Ingestion of concentrated hydrochloric acid will also cause severe corrosive injury to the mouth, throat esophagus, and the HCl in your stomach is there to break down meat (and other things). Your mouth and esophagus are made of meat. They would begin to break down, your meat will start bleeding, perforation, scarring, or stricture formation as potential sequelae, Symptoms from swallowing hydrochloric acid may include Mouth and throat burn, causing severe pain. Drooling. Breathing difficulty due to swelling of throat, i didn't wanted to resort to this extremely painful method but i have no other choices, how much of hydrochloric acid is required to definitely kill a human? is there a way to make this method less painful? can overdosing sleeping pills in order to not feel the pain corrupt this method or make me less hurt? can fasting make my suicide success chances higher? in case the ambulance were called and i reached to the hospital what's the chances that they manage to "rescue" me, and how long will this method take to kill me
Oh man I saw some pictures related to this suicide by mistake, it is horrible and painful way to go

You will be burned from inside to the out, if you try this method don't fail please don't fail you will regret it, suicide rate are less

This method is literally like burning your body from inside which drug you think gonna help, opioid is the only drug which can help you with this kind of pain or strong benzos can help but you said you can't get any of it because if you can get opioids you can easily get sn