• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rimiku

Rimiku

iron 1
Aug 24, 2023
i dont really have access to much so i think im just going to stab/cut myself with a knife wheres the best place to stab/cut, or if there are other easier methods that would help, thx

F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
i dont really have access to much so i think im just going to stab/cut myself with a knife wheres the best place to stab/cut, or if there are other easier methods that would help, thx
This is not a good idea and will rarely work. I tried this method a few times and it has not worked for me.

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
The blood clots quickly and is of no use

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Not good idea. Try hanging, its more safe.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Silly idea do your homework or you'll get put in a psych ward or injure yourself for life, I'm not going to spoon feed you the way to CTB cos if you can't find it yourself your not ready to CTB, suicide needs to be planned and executed perfectly one tiny mistake and your fucked, I've got kidney failure and Brean damage from my CTB attenpts

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds unreliable to me and like it would just lead to more suffering as the survival instinct would kick in. I hate how it's so difficult to die, it's inhumane to me how we cannot just free ourselves from this existence in peace but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.