willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i was thinking today, and i've know this for a while but it just kind of hit me today for some reason, i have no other options left for me.

i've been in therapy since i was 5. i was just in regular run of the mill therapy from 5-13. when i attempted at 13 i was hospitalized for the first time and then went onto my 4th therapist. i ended up in the hospital again before being put in IOP, a form of more intensive therapy with a group component. when that failed i was hospitalized for four consecutive months. while i was there i was tried on every antidepressant in the book and given ECT. when i was finally discharged i went into the most intensive outpatient therapy there is, 5 times a week for 6 months, it actually really helped... until i relapsed again and was hospitalized for my 5th time. i then ended up in the program i'm currently in, which is trauma focused DBT therapy, another very intense program. the only thing i have not done is residential, and i don't see how that would help anyway as i've basically already been through it during my 4 month hospital stay. i've been through every form of therapy in the book, i've been tried on every medicine, i've been hospitalized 6 times, there are no more treatment options left for me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheEndisNear121200, MiseryLovesMyCompany, foxdie and 2 others