• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

abigail

abigail

trying to get better for him ~
Aug 10, 2024
Hi friends,

When I think about myself getting on the bus, I don't really feel anything. There have been times in my life where I have been only a handful of minutes away from my SN after days of preparation, or, times like recently where I nearly accidentally got on the bus ~ each one of these times I've felt nothing bar maybe a bit of happiness and relief.

But, whenever I see someone else talking about getting on their own bus or those who have managed to get on it, I can't hold myself back from my emotions. It breaks my heart.

I've been a years-long lurker of here, and it happens everytime.

I cry for maybe 10 - 15 minutes every time someone goes. I'm glad they are finally peace but I feel so sad this was their only option.

Is this normal…? I don't even know what I'm looking for here, advice I suppose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hellworldprincess, GoatHerder, landslide2 and 12 others
P

paintedwreath

Mar 7, 2024
I feel the same way. Makes being on this site really hard tbh

Reactions: GoatHerder, Zhendou, CatLvr and 1 other person
abigail

abigail

Aug 10, 2024
I feel the same way. Makes being on this site really hard tbh
I love this site, it's the only place I can truly feel like I can express myself without judgement. But my soul is hurt so very badly everytime.

Reactions: Zhendou and CatLvr
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Maybe some of it is the simple sadness of knowing that someone has left the chat.

Maybe some of it is jealousy that they did so when it could have been you.

It is also complicated for me, the heart twinge of seeing a crossed out username; out of both knowing the leaving and missing the peace they now have that I also long for.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Zhendou, CatLvr and 1 other person
abigail

abigail

Aug 10, 2024
Whenever I see a crossed out name I can't help but break down.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Zhendou, CatLvr and 1 other person
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Maybe some of it is the simple sadness of knowing that someone has left the chat.

Maybe some of it is jealousy that they did so when it could have been you.

It is also complicated for me, the heart twinge of seeing a crossed out username; out of both knowing the leaving and missing the peace they now have that I also long for.
You have described my experience with these posts to a t. It is such a complicated thing to feel both joy and pain for the same event.

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou and null_blank
abigail

abigail

Aug 10, 2024
I fear the reason that these emotions have gotten worse the past few months is due to a close online friend of mine getting on the bus. They have a thread on here that I haven't dared to open. I saw their Discord about me change to a SaSu link with goodbye & sn in the URL.

I never even knew they were on here. I may have read their posts without knowing. Part of me never wants to find out their username as I know i'd not be able to stop myself from crying for days and days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou, rozeske and null_blank
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Hi friends,

When I think about myself getting on the bus, I don't really feel anything. There have been times in my life where I have been only a handful of minutes away from my SN after days of preparation, or, times like recently where I nearly accidentally got on the bus ~ each one of these times I've felt nothing bar maybe a bit of happiness and relief.

But, whenever I see someone else talking about getting on their own bus or those who have managed to get on it, I can't hold myself back from my emotions. It breaks my heart.

I cry for maybe 10 - 15 minutes every time someone goes. I'm glad they are finally peace but I feel so sad this was their only option.

I feel the same way. I came here to figure out how I would CTB, but after seeing others pain expressed it woke my heart up.
I realize now that it's empathy. That human connection that I'm feeling for others & it's a beautiful thing. I still don't like myself because I don't meet my idealistic "standards" but I can't stand others feeling as I do about myself!
This forum is ironic in that we care about others suffering, yet hate ourselves or our lives. I'm less ready to go than when I got to this forum.
I hope you find your way, whatever you choose....🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou, null_blank and abigail
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hi friends,

100% norml imo

U r stll humn & u stll hve M-pathy fr ppl

• Hugs
Reactions: dreambound and Zhendou
EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024
Hi friends,

Yeah, I think that's absolutely normal. Death is an inherently sad thing, the crossing over from this life to the next.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I fear the reason that these emotions have gotten worse the past few months is due to a close online friend of mine getting on the bus. They have a thread on here that I haven't dared to open. I saw their Discord about me change to a SaSu link with goodbye & sn in the URL.

I never even knew they were on here. I may have read their posts without knowing. Part of me never wants to find out their username as I know i'd not be able to stop myself from crying for days and days.
I'm so sorry at the loss of your friend💔

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's how most of us feel. It's not a wining situation and not really something to celebrate about but atleast we are fortunate enough to have found such space.

• Love
Reactions: null_blank, Zhendou and abigail
abigail

abigail

Aug 10, 2024
thank you all for your messages ~

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: maniac116, null_blank, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Hi friends,

It's normal it's basic empathy and compassion. For the most part no one wants die but sometimes it's the only option for some people.

• Hugs
Reactions: abigail and Zhendou
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
It fucks me up immensely, I'm used to my own struggles and mental issues but whenever I see someone going through bad times here I wish I could fix it like magic :(

Considering the whole premise of the site I'm trying hard to not get attached to it's users but I can't help it, I get that sense of familiarity just by seeing them on the forum often even if I never interacted with them, it sucks

• Love
Reactions: abigail