ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Being phased out and replaced because I lack substance as a person. I've always know my friends just "tolerate" me, and even though I don't bring negativity around them I'm just to socially fucked to be normal and fun to hang with. Still friends with my ex and naturally people move on and find new love, but seeing it happen before you and knowing you're too inadequate has brought me new pain I hadn't thought possible. I can't endure this. Words can't do it justice what I feel now and I'm not getting anything back. It's cold, and no matter how many layers I put over myself the cold stings and bites at my very heart all the same

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Samsara, demuic, TeaPloom and 3 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Its eroding coldness indeed.

Reactions: demuic
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Being phased out and replaced because I lack substance as a person. I've always know my friends just "tolerate" me, and even though I don't bring negativity around them I'm just to socially fucked to be normal and fun to hang with. Still friends with my ex and naturally people move on and find new love, but seeing it happen before you and knowing you're too inadequate has brought me new pain I hadn't thought possible. I can't endure this. Words can't do it justice what I feel now and I'm not getting anything back. It's cold, and no matter how many layers I put over myself the cold stings and bites at my very heart all the same
Well written. It feels like it defines me sometimes and all I can do is scream inside my head "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!".

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know loneliness can be painful for many people. It can be such a hopeless feeling to lose what you once had. All people are selfish anyway, everything they do is to benefit themselves. I wish you the best.