losergirl111

losergirl111

: D
Jun 27, 2023
I have a boyfriend now. I love my boyfriend very much and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He's nice, caring and wonderful.
The thing is, he's white and has a very racist family and past. (He's not like this anymore) And I'm a mixed race woman (Russian/Nigerian). Every day I see a pretty white woman and feel so insignificant and ugly compared to them and feel like my boyfriend would break up with me any day to date one of these women. I know for a fact he would never and he changed but every time I see myself in the mirror i wish I was fully white instead of a stupid fucking halfbreed.
I've always had issues with being mixed but that's a vent for another day I guess..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart, scorchie, dialogos and 9 others
bunn1bel

bunn1bel

sleepiest petgirl 🦴 ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Feb 4, 2023
i relate to this a lot 🙃 i was picked on for all my black features and praised whenever i would straighten my hair and would have my past white boyfriends say they prefer it that way and , their exes are pretty white girls. or the girls i see them like on social media 😭 and im just like ahahaha ill never be a pretty white girl

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart, scorchie, dialogos and 6 others
losergirl111

losergirl111

: D
Jun 27, 2023
i relate to this a lot 🙃 i was picked on for all my black features and praised whenever i would straighten my hair and would have my past white boyfriends say they prefer it that way and , their exes are pretty white girls. or the girls i see them like on social media 😭 and im just like ahahaha ill never be a pretty white girl
I've gone through the same ! I was born + raised in russia so I was surrounded by white people all the time lol

• Hugs
Reactions: scorchie, Sannti, whywere and 1 other person
SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
I'm not black but I can agree with the half breed thing. I'm half Filipino and was treated like trash by the white side of the family (tried to cut us out of the inheritance bc they didn't like that my dad married a "jungle monkey"). Every day I see fully white women and feel inferior. I feel ugly. My husband is black but his exes were all white girls and I know he would never leave me but I can't help thinking he deserves a conventionally attractive blonde hair blue eyed girl like all his exes were.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart, scorchie, dialogos and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
We all have different aspects of our lives, BUT we are ALL the same PERIOD.

You are a wonderful, kind and caring person. When I read your thread that was extremely clear from the get go.

Halfbreed? HELL no! You have talents, hopes, dreams and desires like all humans and it is the heart and mind that makes a human a human not the cosmetic parts ever.

It does NOT matter the skin color, religion, sexual orientation, heavens ANYTHING, it is the kindness, caring and empathy that one has towards their fellow human that makes said person a human.

I consider you a good friend and having the love of a wonderful boyfriend is so fantastic for you and never ever let anyone tell you differently in words or action that you are anything but a warm and loving soul.

Sending you lots of caring hugs, love and the knowledge that you are a wonderful spirit.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: dialogos and Sannti
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I am not attractive but that is the least of my worries.If my brain wasn't fucked up I could live happily with any amount of ugliness.You cannot really change how you look .You either accept how you look or would complain and complaining won't change anything except for the fact that it would further reinforce that belief you have and would make you more miserable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I just don't know why being half or full colored of any color should be inferior to anyone else. I desired Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Vanessa Williams, Nichelle nicholes, Halle berry, Hailey bailey, Pam Grier, Nathalie Emmanuel etc so beautiful all of them. Maybe you should give yourselves more credit

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Men are happy with faithful, attentive, respectful, loving women who know how to take care of themselves and a home. Oh, and that show attraction to him too. Your concern is understandable, but just focus on what's in your control.

Edit: Good men :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dialogos
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Maybe lean into the exoticness & healthy genetic variation? Dude's white, maybe he finds particular pleasure in something different from what's been shoved down his throat

Hopefully, the utter irrationality of snobbish racist pseudoscience got him at least lowkey crazy for the forbidden

My husband is black but his exes were all white girls and I know he would never leave me but I can't help thinking he deserves a conventionally attractive blonde hair blue eyed girl like all his exes were.
People find beauty in those they love. He could very well be secretly thrilled to have someone who isn't cookie-cutter. Anything could be positive or negative. You can exploit the positives, for a little innocent fun

Last edited:
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Men are happy with faithful, attentive, respectful, loving women who know how to take care of themselves and a home. Oh, and that show attraction to him too. Your concern is understandable, but just focus on what's in your control.
The one thing I've learned in my life of having a significant other is looks don't matter as much everything in this post.

I need someone who will work with me to get through life. When you feel down I will pick you up and visa versa. If I have someone more worried about having something someone else has then how can they focus on us?

If you're with me then no girl looks as good or loves me as good as you. Focus on making us better. Not what someone else looks like or has. Worrying about the things you don't have will ruin our relationship…❤️

• Love
Reactions: whywere