• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I feel more real and authentic without meds + I'm scared of the side effects.

Found an AMAZING therapist with whom we'be been doing CBT since May.

I'll try to do some self-therapy using IFS.

Subreddits around CPTSD, BPD help a ton and keep me focused on processing my pain.

I really hope it'll help 🤞 🙏

Attachments

• images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Looking
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
If meds aren't for you, then they're not for you. The way I decided if I needed them was doing a pros and cons list.

I'm glad to hear progress is happening with you and that you feel great about it so far! I'm also glad to hear your therapist is working out great for you so far.

I know what CPTSD (Complex post-traumatic stress disorder), BPD (Borderline personality disorder) and CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) means, but I'm not sure what IFS means. I tried looking it up but I'm not sure. What does IFS stand for, if I may ask?

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
If meds aren't for you, then they're not for you. The way I decided if I needed them was doing a pros and cons list.

I'm glad to hear progress is happening with you and that you feel great about it so far! I'm also glad to hear your therapist is working out great for you so far.

I know what CPTSD (Complex post-traumatic stress disorder), BPD (Borderline personality disorder) and CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) means, but I'm not sure what IFS means. I tried looking it up but I'm not sure. What does IFS stand for, if I may ask?
Thank you 🌸
IFS stands for Internal Family Systems

• Informative
Reactions: Looking
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I feel more real and authentic without meds + I'm scared of the side effects.

Found an AMAZING therapist with whom we'be been doing CBT since May.

I'll try to do some self-therapy using IFS.

Subreddits around CPTSD, BPD help a ton and keep me focused on processing my pain.

I really hope it'll help 🤞 🙏
Best of luck! I have found IFS to be helpful.

• Love
Reactions: przeciwwymiotne