P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
At this point I feel like all of my efforts where pointless. Like it was my destiny since the beginning.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames, chronicallybroken, ForbiddenSiren and 7 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I relate ….. There's so many ways I could've fixed my life properly… Golden opportunities… investments…. I had tunnel vision and was jacked up on anti depressants … delusional… then it all collapsed …. Now it's too late …

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Tulsa Sam 52, Why Me? and 5 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I get it for sure,. Felt like that for the past 20 or so years of my life. Life Fckn sucks and I Really don't see it getting any better or easier...

Probably doesn't mean much but just try your best and take Everything 1. Day at a time. Hope things get better for ya,. In due time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames and Tulsa Sam 52
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I think about this a lot and ask myself where and how I could have "fixed" my life and set myself off on a better path. I've gone through my memories over and over again, searching for that golden moment that could have changed everything. As far as I can tell, I ruined my life at 18/19 in college. I had friends that were into drugs and partying and going out and "experiencing" the world. In my youth I was very sheltered and never had these "fun" opportunities. Being the friend with the big sedan, I was roped into many trips driving my friends around so we could all smoke weed and get high, go to parties, concerts, clubs etc. I didn't tend to my academic responsibilities and ended up losing all my scholarships, eventually finding myself as a junior living alone in an apartment I couldn't afford, trying to work two part time jobs. One month I remember literally taking a federal school loan out just to pay my rent. Had I done better, and not ended up in that fucking apartment, my whole life could have been different. I spent the next decade (almost) working shitty part time retail jobs, moving from place to place, staying and overstaying my welcome with my family, never finishing my degree, never having enough money to sustain my individual life, being in abusive toxic relationships for the financial benefits, and never finding my way. To this day, I'm still broke, and I live alone in a different apartment I can't afford. I believe it's time to give up. Being this old, having no life built for myself, no friendships, no partner, no financial stability, and no skills that could get me a decent job... I'm ready to call it quits for good.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ixadavt, theboy, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this situation. It must be really hard dealing with all this regret. Life is just too unfair and disappointing. Best wishes.

Reactions: eternal_life
E

eternal_life

Jul 10, 2022
At this point I feel like all of my efforts where pointless. Like it was my destiny since the beginning.
I have the same feeling, as if nothing I did was really useful, and that I was predestined to go through a series of unbearable situations. I don't know if it's bad luck or continuous mistakes on my part, or both.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Sick of it all
W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
I relate ….. There's so many ways I could've fixed my life properly… Golden opportunities… investments…. I had tunnel vision and was jacked up on anti depressants … delusional… then it all collapsed …. Now it's too late …
Yup, this pretty much happened to me...

• Hugs
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay and Huntfish34
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
I just ignored the signs until it was too late. Now I'm dealing with the aftermath and that has me really down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Yes... I wonder what would happen if I had done this in such a situation? Surely my whole life would have changed. I would like to have a time machine and travel to fix my mistakes. Now, I only regret the things I did and didn't do.

I hope you are at peace, friend. .We can only change from here on out and learn from the past

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I think about this a lot and ask myself where and how I could have "fixed" my life and set myself off on a better path. I've gone through my memories over and over again, searching for that golden moment that could have changed everything. As far as I can tell, I ruined my life at 18/19 in college. I had friends that were into drugs and partying and going out and "experiencing" the world. In my youth I was very sheltered and never had these "fun" opportunities. Being the friend with the big sedan, I was roped into many trips driving my friends around so we could all smoke weed and get high, go to parties, concerts, clubs etc. I didn't tend to my academic responsibilities and ended up losing all my scholarships, eventually finding myself as a junior living alone in an apartment I couldn't afford, trying to work two part time jobs. One month I remember literally taking a federal school loan out just to pay my rent. Had I done better, and not ended up in that fucking apartment, my whole life could have been different. I spent the next decade (almost) working shitty part time retail jobs, moving from place to place, staying and overstaying my welcome with my family, never finishing my degree, never having enough money to sustain my individual life, being in abusive toxic relationships for the financial benefits, and never finding my way. To this day, I'm still broke, and I live alone in a different apartment I can't afford. I believe it's time to give up. Being this old, having no life built for myself, no friendships, no partner, no financial stability, and no skills that could get me a decent job... I'm ready to call it quits for good.
Sorry you are in this position. I feel the same way.

N

nico1420

Aug 20, 2021
Yeah, My life was never going to be easy with the father i got, but i fathered a child with only 16 years old and that was the last nail in my coffin.