lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
This won't make a lot of sense, I struggle a lot with trying to say what I'm thinking.

Possibilities, Many paths, Many thoughts.

I can't see a future for myself in my current state.

I can see a future for myself if I change my current state.

Easier said than done, conditioned for years.

Lost in my mind, overthinking, analyzing events, people the world.

positive/negative. Good/bad. + / -

Existence is a constant

consciousness in physical form is a blessing but also suffering

I don't see the point in suffering just for a few moments of good times when in the end nothing will matter anyway.

The world is full of cruel, evil, corrupt and unethical people. The atrocities that the human race have committed and are committing right now is vile, to say the least.

We are destroying the planet. Exploiting people, killing for pleasure and profit, Pointless wars. Disinformation, manipulation of the masses. What is the point in it all we should be better than this,

/rant

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111, Ermac, pole and 12 others
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
The world is full of cruel, evil, corrupt and unethical people. The atrocities that the human race have committed and are committing right now is vile, to say the least.

We are destroying the planet. Exploiting people, killing for pleasure and profit, Pointless wars. Disinformation, manipulation of the masses.
I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Dawn0071111, BPD_LE, lilyeehaw and 2 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
History tells us that a section of society has always acted only in it's own best interests, wars, exploitation, manipulation is nothing new, it has been going on for time for as long as we have existed.

But that is just one section of society, admittedly they stand out by their actions, but they are not the norm, it doesn't take much of a look even around your own local area to find a different breed of society, one that seeks to help & empower the helpless & powerless, feed the hungry etc.

So if you have the chance, go out & seek out a place to volunteer, it is honestly the most worthwhile thing i have done in my entire 48yrs.

• Love
Reactions: Soul, Baskol1 and lilyeehaw
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
I hear you, it's a horrifying world we live in, and we live in it with the threat of everything we know dying right before our eyes...

• Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111, lilyeehaw and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
It is indeed a horrible world and it ever will be, with or without you committing suicide. Daft to say, I know, but that is how it is.

• Aww..
Reactions: Baskol1
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
the struggle to hope things get better, when all we've done for the past few years is hope. how much longer can one go in hoping things get better?

we know what its gonna take for us to be happy, but do we have the time and energy, the strength to go down that path? some have already been on this journey for so long, a journey of happiness that seems everlasting.

i love how you described how you feel, in these short sentences. definitely could see you being amazing at poetry.

I hope you somehow get better and find peace one day.

• Love
Reactions: lilyeehaw, ALittleBurden and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
It will get better, now this may sound like a platitude, but hold on and you will see it will someday get better, if youre not chronically or terminally ill.

Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
Guess it just depends on how you want to look at it.
It's quite true that many things are evil and disgusting in this world which makes everything seem bleak.

At the same time there are also people in the world who are always trying to fight against that and make things better.

We all kind of follow our own path and it may not seem like it but we do get choices to make it easier or harder in life.

• Love
Reactions: lilyeehaw and Baskol1