catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
I've been friendless for years, and most of the time, I'm fine with it. But I'm beginning to feel more and more lonely. The only people I have in my life are the people that live with me, and they aren't the best at listening to me.

I miss buying birthday presents for friends and just generally having someone to talk to. I've done a LOT of work in therapy to be a better person (When I was younger, I was so cynical about everything that my friend group dumped me, but for good reason). I just want to feel like someone cares about me as much as I do for them, you know?

Also, for some reason, SaSu randomly eats any PM I get, so I can't really talk to people on here, either.

I'm sorry I complain about this like, all the time. My physical health has been affecting me majorly for the first time, too, so in combination with loneliness and feeling like shit physically, I feel like I'm losing any minuscule amount of sanity I have. I still can't really plan a CTB due to restrictions I have at home. My physical health issues aren't life threatening by any means, but I kinda hope they get to that level and just kill me. I doubt it will, but there is a small chance it could.

Thanks for reading this far if you did. IDK if there's any way to even help my situation, but I appreciate being listened to, even though it's over text.

• Hugs
Reactions: redbathingduck, CandyK__, aprilunderstandsnow and 1 other person
Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
Wow. Sorry.
Could u exchange other contacts here?
There will be a lot of people here who want to help you, I think.
And with similar problems of loneliness.
Put my faith in u. Do what u think is best

Reactions: aprilunderstandsnow
Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝗟𝗗
Mar 15, 2023
just generally having someone to talk to
I'm sure there's a lot more you're going through outside of what you said. But I will always be here if you need a listening ear or helpful hand. Since I don't use much social media, the only place I'm readily available on is Discord, which sounds kinda iffy but feel free to add me (User and 4 digit discriminator will be sent in PM)

Best wishes,
LoLD

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always seen it as being for the best to be alone, but I do understand that loneliness can be painful for many people in this cruel world. I just think that the unfortunate reality is that most other people don't really care, other than what directly affects themselves. But anyway, best wishes.

Reactions: redbathingduck and aprilunderstandsnow
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Life is hard with no one. If you want to chat about something I'm free. If you want to talk about stuff you're into, (Manga, films, books, or anything) or just life and how you feel. I also don't have people to talk about that. Trust me it will get better, worst is just a moment, then it's tolerable. Send discord, if you feel like it.

Reactions: redbathingduck