Y

yong01

Aug 5, 2024
Hello

I tried to get some SN but it's too hard to get it in my country.

I'm thinking of buying an anaesthetic gel and cutting my carotid artery, what do you think? Do you know of a good anaesthetic gel to buy online to make the pain bearable?

I've thought of throwing myself from a height or putting myself on the rails, but it's impossible because the SI is too strong.

Can you think of any other solutions? I'd really like to get some Cyanide or something so I can die in a short time, but that sounds complicated too.

(And I apologize for the English mistakes as I'm using a translator)

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Hello

I tried to get some SN but it's too hard to get it in my country.

I'm thinking of buying an anaesthetic gel and cutting my carotid artery, what do you think? Do you know of a good anaesthetic gel to buy online to make the pain bearable?

I've thought of throwing myself from a height or putting myself on the rails, but it's impossible because the SI is too strong.

Can you think of any other solutions? I'd really like to get some Cyanide or something so I can die in a short time, but that sounds complicated too.

(And I apologize for the English mistakes as I'm using a translator)
I don't think you can get access to anaesthetic gel normally. Cyanide also seems hard to get.
The thing about jumping and using trains is that they are unreliable: you could end up living.
Cutting the carotid artery is the best method, I'd say. It will be painful, but you are guaranteed to die. I recommend using a straight razor or something really sharp and accurate.
Cutting the carotid artery leads to unconsciousness within 20 seconds, so that's an excellent choice.
I want to link a video about it: https://videos2.watchpeopledie.tv/17224433375556884.mp4

Note that in the video the guy stabbed his chest too, but that's unnecessary you know that.

Good luck, friend

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Elementalist
Apr 15, 2024
As brutal the pain is, I am close to considering this method if you can call it that

Y

yong01

Aug 5, 2024
I don't think you can get access to anaesthetic gel normally. Cyanide also seems hard to get.
The thing about jumping and using trains is that they are unreliable: you could end up living.
Cutting the carotid artery is the best method, I'd say. It will be painful, but you are guaranteed to die. I recommend using a straight razor or something really sharp and accurate.
Cutting the carotid artery leads to unconsciousness within 20 seconds, so that's an excellent choice.
I want to link a video about it: https://videos2.watchpeopledie.tv/17224433375556884.mp4

Note that in the video the guy stabbed his chest too, but that's unnecessary you know that.

Good luck, friend
Thank you for your message but I'm afraid that without a local anaesthetic I won't be able to go through with it. I've been thinking about the gel that tattoo artists use.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Thank you for your message but I'm afraid that without a local anaesthetic I won't be able to go through with it. I've been thinking about the gel that tattoo artists use.
That sounds like a good plan. At least now you know what method you'll go with.