• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
No bullshit, I will get a rope, find a spot, and get the job done ~ I feel a lot of folks that want to commit suicide aren't really all in since if you truly wanted it you'd have it

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost cherry and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Saying that if people really wanted to ctb they'd be already gone is just insensitive and ignorant, it's the type of thing pro-lifers who say who are completely unaware of the difficulty of ctb. Sorry but suicide just isn't that easy for everyone, like fair enough say what you want about your own situation but you know nothing about other people's. In regards to other people's situations it doesn't matter what you feel as you cannot experience existence in the same way as them.

Reactions: Lost cherry, Clive, anaschariac and 6 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Committing suicide isn't some easy task. Life circumstances, having to deal with your SI, and having to take into consideration the potential risks that may come if it fails, along with the bodies tendency to try and hang on to life no matter what can make ctb hard. To say that if people really wanted to ctb then they would have done it already is incredibly ignorant and insensitive.

Reactions: Lost cherry, L0nely, Orbitc and 2 others
OreosAndDeath

OreosAndDeath

Fellow flesh prison
Oct 27, 2023
Sure if you want it bad enough you'll attempt it but some of us don't want to end up being found or interrupted and ending up in hospital or severely injured to the point we have no choice in living.

I hope you don't end up in that situation.

Reactions: anaschariac and L0nely
silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
No bullshit, I will get a rope, find a spot, and get the job done ~ I feel a lot of folks that want to commit suicide aren't really all in since if you truly wanted it you'd have it
Well, congrats on building the willpower to do that; it's never easy. It's precisely that reason that makes suicide so difficult for some of us; there's so many things that come with suicide that make it very daunting. I wish you the best with your decision, but I have a feeling you'll find out when the time comes that it isn't something you can have as easily as that.

Reactions: L0nely and ThisIsLife
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
The only people who truly know what they'd do in that situation are dead (or interrupted). And even if you personally will just step up there and do it like it's nothing, you don't need to belittle other people who would be let down by the SI part of their brain.

Saying that anyone who hasn't successfully CTB obviously doesn't want it that much is like one step away from telling a depressed person to cheer up or someone with an anxiety disorder not to worry.

Reactions: L0nely, ABSOLUTION, Orbitc and 1 other person
L0nely

L0nely

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
It's easier said than done. Deciding to end one's life is the hardest choice people can ever make. Fear of pain, of the unknown, fear of aftermath and abandoning your close ones, fear of potentially throwing away potential.

In the end people don't want to end their life, they only want to end the pain.

Reactions: Lost cherry