Georgehelm

Georgehelm

Oct 4, 2023
I'm not angry at the world I'm not angry at any one person in fact i love people but I'm tired of being hurt, tired of trying so hard, tired of crying. I need rest i need to stop making the world worse with my attempts to find happiness. Dying is the only way to finally escape this and I'm fine with that, maybe I'm unlucky or i was cursed but living is awful compared to dying.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and pole
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I so feel you... :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgehelm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I hope that you find the peace you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Georgehelm and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not angry at the world I'm not angry at any one person in fact i love people but I'm tired of being hurt, tired of trying so hard, tired of crying. I need rest i need to stop making the world worse with my attempts to find happiness. Dying is the only way to finally escape this and I'm fine with that, maybe I'm unlucky or i was cursed but living is awful compared to dying.
Same, I hate living. It's exhausting and tiring. It really is awful. It doesn't help that I was cursed with Asperger's/autism which makes my life miserable. Sometimes I think that I must've been a terrible person in past life to have this condition in my current life. It's literally a curse.

I wish I could finally have the sweet release of death. I wish I could die to escape all of my troubles. Life is honestly full of problems, responsibility, and obligations. I never even wanted these things. I wish I could finally have a much-needed rest from life. I wish I could sleep forever, I wish I could die in my sleep and never wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgehelm and EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry. Society is just terrible in that way. :( People expect you to act certain ways which fully contradict how you want to be in order to get anywhere! >_< And even when you do that, they just crush you afterwards instead of giving you anything you want! :/

• Love
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry it feels like that. Living comes with a heavy wight, despite what beauty you may find in it, and really, it just isn't fair. Every moment that passes I feel more impotent, useless, weak. Failure is right next door, and I just can't take it. No one has hurt me, not intentionally at least, so maybe I just don't know how things are for you, but I do hope you can find something that brings you peace in life. If you do ever find something that gives you some sort of urge, I hope it gets you to have a good existence for a little. And I hope whatever you end up doing, that it brings you peace in the end, be it in life or death.

• Hugs