S

Str57

Feb 3, 2023
In the recent year, even though I have been medicated and all of that, I feel the most demotivated and without energy possible, even getting out of bed is a strugle, I don't even know why, but even doing the few things I enjoy is a hard time, my legs just want to never move again, and I don't have the will to keep going, it's just a constant pain and sleeping seems like the only thing that is conforting

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, blitz, acerace and 3 others
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Sleep is like a drug to me.

Reactions: acerace, nomennescio and Namensjemand
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring suffering like that, I understand as to why you would see sleep as being the only relief as to me sleep is the closest thing to not existing and I see sleep as being the best way to pass the time. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: acerace
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
In the recent year, even though I have been medicated and all of that, I feel the most demotivated and without energy possible, even getting out of bed is a strugle, I don't even know why, but even doing the few things I enjoy is a hard time, my legs just want to never move again, and I don't have the will to keep going, it's just a constant pain and sleeping seems like the only thing that is conforting
Could it be that your medication is causing these symptoms to be more severe?