wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I don't know why I'm like this, but I'm just not. I'm impatient and grumpy and selfish and mean. I keep reliving things I regret and wonder how I could've been so awful.

I know I should probably take this with a pinch of salt but I took a DNA test for "personality type" and it showed me as having low agreeableness. Which just gave me more evidence to believe I really am a bad person.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Forever Sleep, davidtorez and 1 other person
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Stop trying to conform to human-made, arbitrary moral standards. There is no reward for being the best citizen. Society telling us that we all need to be good little obedient, happy slaves is one of the biggest psyops ever. Fuck this shit. Be angry. Be selfish. Be mean. We are meant to love some people and hate others, this is how brains work. This world is finished, down in the trash. Its over

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, deathneutrality, davidtorez and 2 others
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I don't think it's just about wanting a reward for being good. I at least hope some of the guilt / shame from doing the wrong thing is genuine. I don't want to be the cause of others' suffering. Yet I've done some really mean things and I so badly want to justify why I did them but I just can't.

Reactions: Plentiful_Despair and davidtorez